7

Can you bring back the ' old ' me?

7. 


Nini walked away from the bathroom.Thank god on that time no one was at the hallway since it's already the end of school. She continued walking until she had reached outside.. to where her feet wants to go,leaving both of them.

Mark and Bambam were still frozen on that spot. Not knowing what to do, whether to chase Nini or leave her alone. Mark looked at BamBam, waiting if he showed any actions.

In the end, Bambam didn't even move. Frozen as a statue, same as him ' Bambam, Your loss then...! ',Mark thought and ran, searching for Nini. Meanwhile, BamBam was still statued, until he noticed Mark's absence.He followed Mark, searching for Nini.

Both of them using different ways, still couldn't find her. Mark and BamBam encountered each other near the bathroom where the three of them were cleaning before.

" You..! You're the one at fault for making her angry! " Bambam shouted,pointing out that it's Mark's mistake. 

" Hah..Excuse me? You're the one that made her that way..Not me..",Mark replied calmly.

" You " BamBam pause for a while and said again " I don't care anymore if we're best friends but, I'll have nini. I will. You don't even have a chance to win mark. 

" Are you sure? "  Mark smirked and replied calmly " What if nini had lost interest in you and starts liking me? " . Mark was being sarcastic since he enjoyed making Bambam pissed. But somehow,deep inside he was actually serious. Mark thought to himself that he knows the Nini will never fall in love with him after seeing the look on her face before.

BamBam quickly tightened his fist and stared at Mark as he was gonna kill him. " She will never lose interest in me

Mark chuckled and entered both of his hands inside his pockets,"...Are you sure,Bambam..? Just hear me out will you? Think before you speak.." Bambam widened both of his eyes and backed away slowly.. Mark turned around but stopped and glanced over his shoulder. He replied calmly,"... Think about the future and say that you'll never make the same choice as you did before,Bambam.."

 


 

 

Nini was walking leisurely,and came back where she was suppose to be,where she had to clean the bathroom with BamBam and Mark. But there was no sight of BamBam and Mark.

But she met someone else instead. 

 



5eNY8At.jpg

Thank you for the lovely poster. <3