1.

Can you bring back the ' old ' me?

CHAPTER 1

 

 

 

Attention seeker. That's  what people says to self harm people. But if we really want attention by using ' self harm ' why are we trying so hard to hide it? 
People will never shut up and judged by looks not personalty. Including me. 

Nini write all her thoughts through her diary. She always writes that diary everyday, Almost everyday after being bullied by her seniors,classmate even her best friend Bambam.

Who ever thought that a girl who always smiles, acts bubbly, loves to help people becomes A Self harm, Depressed girl. It's start by her own best friend.

Bambam, who ad new friends and 100% becomin popular with his new friends and ignoring Nini. Bambam friends make fun of her because she's a bookworm.

BamBam only laughs at her when he's around his friends. But deep inside he felt the pain same as Nini.Never tell her nor speaks to her, She's like stranger in his life. 

Meanwhile Nini, crying from the pain she kept. She let its go by drawing but it's kinda different.

" Guys, See that ? " Jr said while pointing at Nini. She was walking alone on the rooftop. Jr gave an eye sign to his friends to do something to her.
Bambam too took part of his friends.

Jr high five Jackson after he ad an idea; The plan was to throw water ballons to her! Which everyone agreed with it. Bambam thought , it's just water right? No harm. so, Why not and enjoy it?.

Nini who doesn't know anything at all was just standing there.. As Jr and his friend prepared some balloon and put water in it. They slowly went up to the rooftop and saw something really terrible.