5

Can you bring back the ' old ' me?

Nini was walking towards her class.She noticed that the girls were still looking at her..She thought,are they gonna bully me?

But still ,nini ignored it. Mina,the leader of her gang,spread a rumor about Nini..It was about Nini selling herself to BamBam.

Rude,isn't it?. Nini never budged abit. She felt that she has nothing to care about..Especially stupid rumors. Mark, Friend of Bambam heard about the rumors.

He doesn't have the guts to ask anyone about it..He wanted to ask Bambam,but he couldn't..Instead,he trys to stalk her.

Mina created a plan. Which almost half student joined it, well who doesn'tt want to join? It's from queenka. Mark who heard of it tried not to join it ,instead he watches from far.

" Hyung!Why aren't you joining the plan? " Yugyeom asked while playing on his phone. " I don't feel like to joining it... " Which is half truth, 

" What? Mark! It's gonna be awesome. Guess who's the victim ? " Youngjae said as he wiggled his eyebrows. Mark sighed before asking. " Who? " 

" Well, its nini!! " Jackson cut off Youngjae sentence. Bambam eyes widened, " W-what? Nini?! " Bambam quickly stood up and searched for Nini..But it was hopeless..Nini was nowhere to be found.

Nini was on the rooftop..Looking at the city..Feeling the wind..That's her favorite place in school..

Got7 panicked when Bambam suddenly ran away, of course everyone looked for him but there was no sign at all. Mark who had already gave up on Bambam.

He went to the rooftop to calm himself,but then he found Nini.He wanted to say,hey..Bambam is looking for you.But didn't had the guts to do it.

Meanwhile,Bambam was still searching for Nini..Thinking that she might be bullied right now.Moreover..Mark was staring at Nini..She had a nice figure..Almost like a model..Her beautiful long silky hair and her pale skin.

When Mark was staring at her,Nini noticed a shadow behind her.She turned around and jolted as she saw Mark.

Awkwardly, both of them are staring each other..They both looked away.

Mark rubbed his neck and asked,"What are you doing up here...?"..Well..This IS the place where she was about to commit suicide.

Nini turned around and smiled at him,"Enjoying the view.."

Nini tapped on the seat,as a sign of,If you like..Come and view the scenery together.