2.

Can you bring back the ' old ' me?

The balloon was dropped from their hands,it splashed loudly. But nini still didn't budge at all, her eyes was facing down ,which is in front of city where their school is. 

I guess other people knows what next is right? Suicide?Indeed it is.. If she moved just one inches more,you know what will happen..Suddenly,she moved her right leg/

Bambam who was terrified at that time ran straight forward and hug nini. Preventin her to fall down, Deep inside Bambam heart.He still cared about her. More than 'best friends'.

Nini and his friends were shocked when Bambam hugged her. Which made nini blushed but her heart became heartless. But she couldn't hide it...Which causes her cheeks becoming even more red.

Bambam hugged her tightly. Really tight, making the girls downstairs jealous of course. One of them was the girl who always bully Nini..She's a drama queen..People do hate her because her attitude towards BamBam.Enough about her..She's not important anyways..

BamBam sniffed Nini's neck and told her,"...Don't jump.."..Nini giggled at replied,"And if I do?"...BamBam looked away for a second and looked at her,"...You jump..I jump..That's the Titanic way."..Nini blushed.

Nini's hair covered his face, his hands wrapping around her neck. He whispered softly, 

" I miss you so much, you know that, ? "