4.

Can you bring back the ' old ' me?

After a couple hours of dancing,they released their embrace and panted..Nini sat down on a nearby chair and said,"Wow....I've never knew you were good in dancing.."

Bambam stretched his arms and replied,"Well hey..I'm good in everything."..Nini crossed her arms and smirked,"Oh yeah? I bet the everything includes nothing."

Bambam laughed.."Heh..Yeah..Nothing too-Wait! Hey! That was mean!...Well..At least I'm good with people,unlike you!"

Hearing that made Nini stood up quickly,"Huh? Excuse me? Well...At least I'm not a cry baby like you!",she stucked out her tongue.Nini had never intend to show her old self to anyone..But because of Bambam..She showed it.

"Cry baby? Well..You..Uh...",Bambam scratched his head.In their childhood times,Nini was far more stronger than Bambam.Nini had always protect him..Nini crossed her arms and came closer to him,"Hah! Looks like I win!",she pulled down her lower eyelids.But then..She realized that they were being childish again..And her true self was exposed..She quickly back away from Bambam..Bambam knew what Nini was thinking. He slowly reached for her."...Nini..You don't have to hide anymore.."

"Look..I..Gotta go..Goodbye.."

She left the room without letting Bambam say a word.The girls who had been hiding was staring at Nini..Making her feel insecure..