3.

Can you bring back the ' old ' me?

Bambam was still hugging her..Nini thought,is this what they call? When you're tingly inside? Your stomach hurts so bad? Do they call it,the butterflies?

Bambam noticed the red cheeks of Nini.

Bambam chuckles and said,"You little idiot..".He pulled her up and hugged her tightly.Leaving his friends behind,they both entered the class.Holding hands.

"OMFG! I'm so pissed!! I..I can't believe Bambam hugged her! That stupid that looks like a dog!",shouted Mina.Her friends too joined her anger.Of course,they gave a 'fake' reply.

" Calm down, You prettier that her anyway. By the way what's so special about Bambam? " Her brother,Nakta,said. He and his friend call them self toppdogg.

Bambam and his friends call them self GOT7, let just say that both of them are rivals. Nini followed bambam, Guess where are they going?

He knew that nini really loved to dance and sing.. But she never show her talent just because she's scared to open herself to other people. or being judged.

So he brought nini to a dance room which is a little far from the classes. " W-why you bringing me here? " Nini asked, she was uncomfortable since they rarely talk.

Still, Bambam doesn't answer. He put the music on and danced, nini looked at bambam, felt amazing that bambam can dance too.
" Are you going to continue staring at me? " Bambam said with smirk.

Nini shooked her head.Bambam danced towards her and held out his hand..He smiled and asked,"Would you care to dance with me?....Nini."

Nini blushed as she heard her name being called.She shyly nodded and took his hand..For the first time...

Nini and Bambam had finally danced together..

They embraced together until the music stopped.