6

Can you bring back the ' old ' me?

Mark slowly sat beside her.He smiled as he saw the view.But then he glanced over Nini..The wind was blowing her hair.Mark blushed as he looked at her.Nini saw and quickly giggled.She was smiling and blushing at the same time.

Mark saw her face and said,"You should smile more often."Nini stopped giggling and looked at him weirdly."...W-what?" Mark quickly blushed and replied,"W-what?"Nini giggled and continued looking at the view.

Mark stared at her and thought, I can't believe a girl like her could smile so sweet.. She has this mysterious vibe..Almost like she doesn't want anyone to know about her..I..Sorry BamBam..Looks like I'm curious about this girl..

" Hey, what's happening between both of you and Bambam? " Mark asked even though he knows that nini probably won't tell him. " Him? Do you mean.. ? Oh..We're just acquaintances "

Mark didn't believe it since it was short. " Sorry for a personal question. Are you sure that you guys are acquaintances? You guys..You guys DID hug each other.." 

That really hit hard Nini, She felt suffocated for some reason. Next she knew that she was crying in front mark. 

 

                  iron-x-divider.png

 

Bambam was still searching for Nini, not caring about others. All in his mind was Nini, Library, School field, Canteen; he search everywhere. Then he suddenly remembered that nini always hang out at rooftop.

So, With all energy he has; He ran to the  rooftopp and guess what? He saw mark was hugging Nini..He quickly ran towards them and pulled Mark away from Nini with a strong force."What the heck are you doing,Mark?!",he shouted as he grabbed Mark's collar.

Nini who saw Bambam getting angry at mark immediately hold bambam so we won't make any stupid actions..Bambam glared at her," Go away Nini !!" Bambam pushed nini down. Mark was pissed quickly pushed Bambam.

" What the heck do you want ?! " 

"Stay away from Nini,you !"

" Make me! " Mark smirked and then BamBam punched Mark's face. The whole school heard there was a fight on the rooftop. 

And of course, the teachers too heard about it.. Three of them recieved detention. They had to clean the school's bathroom.

Bambam was wiping the mirror,"Thanks a lot,Mark.." Mark was cleaning the sink,"Me?! You're blaming me? Who started it first huh?" They both were glaring at each other.Then they heard Nini finished cleaning the floor.

"...Idiots..Both of you.. Acting like an 8 year old.. What is wrong with you guys?...What's the purpose of this fight anyway..?"

Nini sighed and left the bathroom.