Chapter 6

Don't You Dare Take Him Away From Me, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tao irona. Yah irona, you sleepy head.”

Tao opened his eyes when he felt someone shaking him. He blinked a few times because he woke up on a strange place. Then it clicked to him. He was still in the library.

“Yah wake up! It’s evening already. Are you an animal? You were hibernating.”

Tao lifted his head wiping away the saliva when he heard Kris’ assistants’ voice.

“Did you just drool on that book?” she asked pointing to the book, which Tao used as the pillow.

“Where is Kris hyung?” he asked rubbing his aching nape, ignoring the question.

“That jerk didn’t show up. He didn’t even bother to inform me.” She said clenching her fist.

Tao’s eyes widened when he saw the time. “It’s 5 p.m. already? I’ve been here all day?”

The assistant rolled her eyes. “Yes you’ve been here the whole day you -head. Can’t you remember you shooed me away when I try to wake you up to have lunch?” she snapped.

“Kris hyung didn’t come you said?” he asked, again ignoring her question.

She sighed. “This jerk. Both are the same.” She mumbled.

Tao stood up, buried his hand on his pockets and walked away without even glancing at her.

“Yah! Where are you going? Pay for the damage you made!” she screamed. Tao just ignored her and went out of the library.

Kris hyung did not come here either. Where is he? What is doing? Tao idled in the street with those kind of thoughts until he reach a familiar building.

I wish he was here already. He sighed and entered the building.

He waited nervously until the lift reaches the ground floor. He even pressed the button many times, which made the person who is standing next to him glare.

Tao ignored him and glued his eyes to the door.

He quickly got into it, pressed the floor and hit the ‘quick close’ button when it came.

He hurriedly stepped out of the elevator and ran to the door making the other person think of him as a mad man.

Tao kept banging the door until Sehun comes and opens it. “What the hell Tao! Why couldn’t you key the code?” Sehun snapped when he saw it was Tao.

Tao hurried inside and scanned the place. “Where’s Kris hyung?” he asked.

Sehun rolled his eyes. “He’s not here yet.” He replied closing the door behind.

Tao stomped his feet. “Aish! He’s not here too!” he growled.

“Calm down okay? He said he’ll be here in 15.” Sehun replied.

“Sehun who was that trying to crash our door?” Xiumin came out of his room.

“Tao!” He shouted and ran to Tao with open arms.

He stopped when Tao gave him an annoyed look. “Why? What happened? Why are you like this?” Xiumin gave a question paper.

“He’s irritated because he hasn’t seen Kris hyung for the whole day, hyung!” Sehun replied on behalf of Tao, shaking his head in disbelief.

“Aish this stupid person!” Xiumin smacked Tao’s hand.

“Ahh hyung!” Tao whined.

“Don’t react like that for such a small thing.”

“But you hit me hard hyung!” Tao said rubbing his left hand.

“I’m not talking about it, you idiot. I’m talking about Kris. You don’t have to react like that when he didn’t come home. I heard you didn’t go to school today.” Tao glared at Sehun.

Sehun shrugged. “We had to tell them. They wanted to know why you didn’t come with us.”

“Guys Tao is here!” Xiumin shouted shovi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter