Chapter 11

Don't You Dare Take Him Away From Me, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks and because of the fuss of the people, Kris ant Tao moved back to the apartment they have been sharing with them.

Kris thought it would be better for Tao.

Tao will not feel lonely if Kris got late to return home and he could study with Kai and Sehun.

Since it’s their graduating year, they have to work hard. Plus they need to save money for Tao’s tuition. Kris cannot simply afford living in their apartment right now, so he said yes. Even Tao liked that idea.

It was a Saturday and Tao is overwhelmed.

He was going on a date after a long time.

Yes, they are together every day and every night. However, going out with Kris is much more fun than sleeping with him. Because that day Tao could go all-babyish and do anything without Kris rejecting them. Kris on the other hand enjoyed them secretly. He loved when Tao acting was babyish. He was full of aegyo that makes Kris’ heart flutter and made him fall for Tao all over again.

“It’s time! It’s time! It’s time! Hyung hurry up!” Tao jumped like a kid.

Kris chuckled. “Wait for me in the living room.”

Tao made a ‘tsk’ sound and skipped to the living room.

“Whoa… relax. You’ll explode.” Luhan teased seeing Tao slump into the couch happily.

“I think I might. It has been a long time.” Tao sing sang.

“Let’s go.” Tao shot up when he heard Kris.

“Bye hyung.” He waved to Luhan.

“See you later, Lu.” Kris waved and put his arm around Tao’s neck and went out.

Luhan chuckled seeing the lovebirds acting childish. He saw Kris’ sparkling eyes, which is a rare sight.

“Did they go?” Xiumin came to the room with two glasses of juice and handed over one to Luhan.

“Yeah, they did. They both are excited. I even saw Kris’ sparkling eyes.” They both chuckled.

“Well they love each other way too much.” Xiumin co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter