Chapter 10

Don't You Dare Take Him Away From Me, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you with Tao? He is no good to you. He is just using you. Because you are rich. Because you can buy anything, he wants for him. He does not love you. He loves your money. Can’t you see that? He even failed last year. Now you have to pay for an extra year. Am I not wrong? He wants your money, not you. He loves your money, not you.” Tao heard someone saying this to Kris.

He cannot recognize the person. She was facing him back. A girl with a long wavy hair was talking to Kris.

“And you can’t marry him. You cannot have children with him. This is the reality. But with me, you can have children. You can have a better life with me than with Tao. Leave him and come to me.” Kris saw Tao is standing a few feet away from the girl. He proceeded to Tao ignoring the girl.

She turned around. “Oppa, remember what I just said? You are better with me. Come to me.” She held her hand for Kris. Kris stopped halfway and looked at Tao and the girl in turns as if he cannot decide.

Tao’s smile faded. “Hyung, you love me. Come to me.” Tao quickly held his hand.

“Oppa!” she insisted. Kris took a step forward to Tao.

Tao’s face lit up. Yes! He cheered inside his mind.

“Tao I’m sorry. But she’s right.” Kris said apologetically, went to the girl, and held her hand. She smiled victoriously and Kris leaned in for a kiss.

“NO!!!” Tao screamed.

“NO! He’s mine ! Give him to me! He is mine! Hyung loves me!”

“Tao! Yah Tao! Wake up! You are having a bad dream! Wake up!” Kris shook Tao hard to wake him up.

He was just changing his clothes when suddenly Tao screamed.

“Tao, open your eyes!” Kris patted Tao’s cheeks.

Tao’s eyes shot open. He hugged Kris as soon as he saw him.

He placed his head on Kris’ chest and started crying. “Hyung she wanted to take you away from me. She lied to you. I love YOU, not your money. Do not trust her. She is a liar. Hyung don’t leave me!” Tao sobbed.

“Who? Who is she?” “I- I don’t know. I did not see her face. But what she said is not true. I love you! I love you more than anything in the world.”

“I know, I know. I won’t leave you. I love you too. No one can take me away from you.” Kris said running his fingers on Tao hair.

“It’s just a bad dream. Sleep now. I am here with you. I will not leave you. Ever!” Kris said swaying himself slowly so that Tao will sleep in his arms.

*****************

Everyone in the house went to sleep. Everyone except Chanyeol. He could not sleep. He could not sleep because he was excited. Why? Because Kris and Tao is here.

It has been a long time since he saw them. He kept rolling from side to side in the bed.

“Baekhyun. Yah Baekhyun!” Chanyeol shook Baekhyun who is fast asleep.

“Baekhyun!” he shook again.

“Hmm…”

“Are you awake now?”

“Hmm…”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter