Chapter 24

Don't You Dare Take Him Away From Me, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years later

“Oh my god, I can’t believe this! I’m getting married!” Tao squeaked in pleasure.

“This is the best graduation gift ever!” He jumped holding a wedding card in his hand.

It was the day of Tao’s graduation. Well, not only Tao’s, Kai and Sehun’s as well.

Somehow, Tao managed to go to college finding tuition fees on his own.

He majored in management. To everyone’s surprise, Tao became a straight ‘A’ student ending up with being batch 3rd. And some companies offered him deals with a high salary. Of course, he went for the highest bidder.

The eleven guys along with SS501 managed to plan the wedding without Tao knowing.

Kris wanted to surprise him. Therefore, he asked the others to keep it as a secret.

When everyone gave their presents for Tao, Kai and Sehun for their graduation in the morning, Kris totally ignored the situation.

He ignored Tao’s anticipated face and gave the other two his presents. Kris gave a quick peck to Tao.

“This is my present for you. And you’ll get more tonight.” He winked.

Kris could not help but smirk seeing a glint of pain and disappointment in Tao’s eyes. Kris tried hard not to laugh.

“Don’t get disappointed. I promise you, you will enjoy my gift tonight.” Kris said patting Tao’s shoulder.

Night’s gift means… , isn’t it? And it’s not a gift. It’s not something that will surprise him either. It was normal. It was normal as waking up in the morning, going to school, having dinner. It was a part of their daily routine. At this point, it was not enjoyable.

“Told you, you’re going to enjoy this.” Kris smirked seeing Tao squeak.

“Oh my god, this is awesome!” Tao squeaked more. And he suddenly froze.

“Wait! The date. 25th? That’s day after tomorrow! Asdjkfjd What??? How??? This soon??? What should I do? What should I say? What am I going to wear? Oh my god! Can I wear a tuxedo? Can I wear-?? Omo! Should I cross-dress? Should I wear a gown? With a veil? With a flower bouquet? With bridesmaids and flower girls? Omo, Omo, Omo!!! Is it possible? Can I wear a gown? Can I? Can I? Can I? But, what will the world say? What will the guests-? Oh my the guests! Who are going to come to the wedding? My friends? Your friends? Hyungdeul’s friend? My parents? Your pare-?” Tao was cut-off by a sudden kiss.

Tao’s eyes widened with the sudden skin ship, but eventually he closed his eyes.

For a moment, both Kris and Tao were enjoying their kiss, forgetting that the others are watching them.

“Ahem” they broke their 2-minute make out session when Chen interrupted them.

Kris smirked seeing Tao blushing. He put both hands on Tao’s shoulders.

“Dude calm down. You are having a panic attack.” Tao looked around to see the guys chuckle and blushed more. Apparently, they have been the center of attraction.

“We took care of everything. You do not need to worry about a single thing. So calm down.” Kris said slumping next to Suho.

“You only have to worry about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter