Chapter 3

Don't You Dare Take Him Away From Me, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao had to spend the night alone in their apartment, since Kris was working on his plan. He silently had his dinner and went to sleep with a heavy heart.

He didn’t see Kris after he returned from school. His phone was off. He hasn’t even left a message for Tao. Tao knew that Kris won’t be home tonight. But still, he wanted Kris to at least leave a note for him.

*********************

It was 11 p.m. Eun-Mi finished her shift at the restaurant she works and stepped out of it. She walked in the alley way ignoring her co-workers advices, not to use the alley in the middle of the night, because it only takes 10 minutes for her to go home.

If she took the main road, it will take 20 minutes. Why waste more 10 minutes on the road when you have a shortcut? Plus she has an exam tomorrow and she needed to have a good night’s sleep.

Eun-Mi heard foot steps behind her and she saw a shadow of a person. She didn’t dare to look back but hurried her steps. But the person still followed her.

She heard another foot step. Now there were two men following her.

She gulped hard, clutched the strip of her side bag and started running. The two men run after her.

Eun-Mi stopped when three men appeared in front of her, blocking her way.

Eun-Mi is now afraid. She is afraid to death. She knew what will happen next.

She cursed herself for not listening to her co-workers and turned around hoping to find a way to escape.

But unfortunately for her, the two men who followed her blocked her way. She gulped hard, again. She searched for a place to escape.

“There’s no point. You can’t escape from us.” A tall guy appeared from nowhere.

Eun-Mi can’t see their faces clearly. “S-stay away from me. Or else-”

“What? Or else what?” the tall guy asked.

“I-I’ll scream.” The guy laughed coldly.

Why does his voice sound familiar? Eun-Mi thought.

“And you think someone will come to save you? You should’ve listened to your co-workers.” The guy mocked.

Eun-Mi shivered when the guy approached her. She stepped backwards until she bumped into a person who was behind her. She jerked and took a step forward and froze when she saw the tall guy is inches away from her. She can hear her heart beat rapidly and she can feel the adrenaline rush to her vein.

She shivered again when the guy caresses her face. He slowly brought his hand down to her bone.

Tears started rolling down her cheek. “Please… don’t do this.” She whispered.

“But I didn’t do anything to you.” He replied in a sad voice.

“Please!” Eun-Mi sobbed.

“Tsk! Such a cry baby. But I can’t let you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter