Chapter 4

Don't You Dare Take Him Away From Me, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“K-Kris oppa!”

“So you still remember me. How are you doing ?” Kris grinned.

“O-oppa”

“Oh please! Don’t oppa me! So how’s life with your new boyfriend? I heard you left Jonghyun for another guy. You really are a ! You made me fight with my best friend for you, and you left him. You should rot in hell!” Kris slapped her.

He can’t control his rage.

Kris didn’t have contacts with his best friend, Jonghyun, because he thought Jonghyun stole Eun-Mi from him. Yes. Kris has dated Eun-Mi before. But she cheated on Kris for Jonghyun. And she cheated on Jonghyun for another guy. He was furious for what she did to their friendship.

Flashback

“Oppa, what will you do if Jonghyun asked me out?” Kris was surprised by Eun-Mi’s question.

They were sitting at the usual place in the garden of their school, enjoying the summer’s sun. It was their free time. During the free time, Kris snuck up from his friends and hang out with Eun-Mi.

His friends were Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, Chen, Sehun, Tao and Suho, who called themselves EXO, who were super famous in the school.

Jonghyun did not like Kris’ new friends, so he did not sit with them.

Nevertheless, Kris never left Jonghyun.

They were childhood friends, and he did not want to leave Jonghyun.

Kris begged Jonghyun to sit with them. However, he smiled and denied it.

He sat with another four guys, who called themselves SHINee, who were also famous like EXO. Both the groups had fan girls and all of them were tired of it.

They did not get to stay peacefully at school. They were being followed by the girls everywhere they go, except for the loo.

“Why are you asking me something like that out of the blue?” Kris asked looking at Eun-Mi with big eyes. Eun-Mi lowered her gaze.

“Nothing, just… I just wanted to know.” Kris put his hand under her chin to make Eun-Mi look at him. He looked deep into her eyes.

“Did he do something like that? Did he ask you out?” Kris asked panicked.

“No. no.” Eun-Mi said shaking her head vigorously.

“Tell me oppa, who will you choose if you were given a chance to save one from a danger? Jonghyun or me?”

“Why are you talking like this? You’re confusing me with those questions.” Kris was really surprised by them.

He did not know why she asked them. He never had the chance to know the answers either.

The bell rang when Eun-Mi opened to answer. She quickly got up from the bench and ran to her locker.

“Oppa I’ll see you later. I have something to do.” She said before leaving Kris. Kris nodded.

He stood up, buried his hand in his pockets and walked slowly inside the school.

He stopped abruptly when he saw someone kissing Eun-Mi.

He felt his temper rising.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter