Chapter 1

Don't You Dare Take Him Away From Me, !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, we’re short in beer. No. not only beer, even the food. The refrigerator is almost empty,” Huang Zi Tao slumped on the couch and handed one beer can to the other guy who has glued his eyes on the TV. He took it, opened it and sipped it without taking away his eyes from the TV.

“Yah, hyung! Did you hear what I say?” Tao, who was pissed because he didn’t get an answer for what he said, waved his bare hand in front of the guy’s face. Still, the other didn’t answer.

“Yah, Wu Yi Fan! Why are you ignoring me?!” Tao shouted. He used this name only when he’s really pissed or when he needs attention from Kris.

Kris glared at him. “Yah, I’m your hyung! Respect!” he smacked Tao’s head.

“Ouch hyung! That hurts!” Tao whined.

“Serves you well.” Kris spat and took another sip of the beer.

“Are you angry with me? What did I do to make you angry?” Tao pouted.

Kris snickered. “You didn’t do anything wrong.” Kris said shaking his head.

“Then why didn’t you answer me?” Kris emptied the beer can, crunched it and threw it without even moving his eyes from the TV. And faced Tao.

“You didn’t ask anything. You just stated the fact.”

“But at least you could’ve agreed to it. I thought you were angry with me for something.” Tao whined.

“I don’t get angry for anything you do, pabo.” Kris said laughing for Tao’s stupidity. “I was thinking about something.”

“About what?”

“About how we can make money. I don’t have money now. I spent half of my money to your Gucci-”

“Oh come on! Stop making me uncomfortable! I feel guilty.”

“You should. Because it’s your fault.” Kris said coldly. Tao lowered his gaze.

“Come on man. I’m just joking! I will never blame you for anything.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter