Part 7

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's my home.."

I pointed to my home that we can see from the car.

"Wow" he awe because the size of my house. "You have a big house. But you really live only with your father?" he asked me. 

"Yeah. Do you want to make a visit? I guess there's still a dinner for me and they served them a lot" 

"Sorry Sungmin. I really wanted to go! But you can see my sister is sleeping with her daughter. They must be very tired. Maybe next time?" 

Next time.... When is that...

"Sure take your time~ Anyway Thankyou for today" I came out from the car and waved to him.

"You're very welcome Sungmin" He waved back.

I had a great day huh. I smiled a lot today and I saw him smiling a lot too today.

It feels like I didn't want him to leave............

"Sungmin-nim. You are home!" my servant greeted me after I entered my house. 

"Yeah someone drived me home. Is there anything new?"

My servant looked happy and excited?

"Yeah like what I said before, your mom is here. And she will sleep over tonight!"

"Oh. Just it?" I asked him flatly.

"Yeah Sungmin-nim.... You don't look happy...." He asked me hesitated.

I left my servant and heading to my bedroom. And i found her sitting on my bed.

"Sungminnieee!!!!!!" She clung her arms to my neck and kissed my cheek right away.

"Mom please." Yeah I didn't hug her back.

"It's been a long time baby. What have you been? Sorry it's almost 6 months I didn't visit you. You look more handsome Sungminnie!!!!"

"I always handsome." I went to my wardrobe and took several clothes to wear.

"Yeah ofcourse baby sungminnie. Anyway do you have a girlfriend now?" 

Is she crazy. I dont even interest with a girl. 

"Nope." I answered her flatly again

"Awwww Sungminnie. You have mature enough to have a girlfriend! Would you like me to find a suit girl for you? I think there are many girls that suited you the best in Japan. They are all very polite Sungminnie. I'm sure you will like the girl I choose!"

Seriously Mom? I dont interest at all with this conversation. I've done a favor to my servant, wonder did my servant remembered my favor or not.

 

Knock knock.

 

It arrives....

"Get in" I said.

"Sungmin-nim, your boyfriend looking for you. Can you go------ Oh my God! Sajangnim!!!" my servant looked damn shock to see my mom inside my bedroom. He bowed to my mom right away.

I think mom got foolish now...... I saw her face very very very shock because she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter