Part 4

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was lying right.

I didn't know but I couldn't believe his confession.

"Lee Sungmin?"

I found myself staring blankly to the ground.........until he called my name.

"Lie. You are lying. How could you fell in love with me that fast. I can't believe you and everyone. Everyone just likes to lie with me. Go away Cho Kyuhyun."

"Sungmin-ssi......"

"Go away"

"Sungmin-ssi. I never lied. Please trust me. I will change you."

"Change me?"

I found him lying. It was really suspicious someone sending him to change me. 

"Yes I will make you fall in love with me."

"How?"

"Just don't ignore me. Please always beside me."

"You are such a big liar. Sorry Cho Kyuhyun but you are really stupid to make a lie with me."

"Sungmin-ssi......"

I saw him look at me with pleading eyes. He asked me to stand by him. I still couldn't believe his confession.

I turned my body the door and left him alone. I heard him calling my name again. I knew he was lying. I knew it.

What the hell

Is it so hard to get close with that Lee Sungmin

How can I do this

My phone was ringing...

"Yes?"

"Kyuhyun-ssi. Sorry this is Sungmin's Dad. Sorry to make you wait. But how is the progress? Can you change him?"

"Sir.. It's hard. I've tried to con----eh no i mean. I've tried to talk with him. But he didnt want to hear me. He told me I'm lying. How can I convince him? Do you have his weakness?"

"Kyuhyun-ssi. Please don't too quick to say something important. He wouldn't believe it. Just slowly....."

This person should have told me from the first that Lee Sungmin doesnt believe quick confession. I felt I have failed this challenge. But I couldn't give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter