Part 6

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday....

The inception of a week

The inception of an activity

I hate Monday for sure

Because it's really far away from Saturday.

From the weekend

But I have to pass Monday if I want to meet the weekends

And here I am again, in my class sitting alone

I came early today because my driver has to send my dad to his office after he drived me to school

It was just 7am, too early for me to come to this school

I guess student in my class will surprise to see me coming early today

I laid down my head on the table and maybe I could sleep for a while....

"Sungmin-ssi"

Someone woke me up and I opened my eyes slowly. Did I fall asleep? I felt like just sleep for 5 minutes and someone woke me up.

I realize that it was Cho Kyuhyun who woke me up. Surprise by his presence, I widened my eyes "What the hell are you doing again Cho Kyuhyun???" "Do I disturb your sleep? I just wanted to tell you today will be our first day of additional lesson" He stated that.

How could i forget today will be my first day of additional lesson..... I remembered it clearly.

"I know"

"Really?"

"Am I wrong to remember my schedule?"

"No... it's just... I'm happy you remember it"

He smiled... pure smile I saw. I felt my heart skipped a beat just to see his pure smile.

I didn't know what to say and what nice words I will say for him. So i just kept silent and stared at him.

He waved his hand in front of my face. "Sungmin-ssi?"

"Ah! Yes?" I realized i couldn't stare at him that long.

"Anyway I've said to you right, just call me Sungmin."

"Ah yes Sungmin..... Well i have something to do, I will leave then. Have a nice day, Sungmin... You can call me Kyuhyun too if you'd like. But only when we are alone"

"Ah yes Kyuhyun"

I felt my face burned in a fire again just to say his name.

I'm really weird huh. Why did i blush just because saw his face, called his name, and when he smiled?

He left our class. And the girl named Sunny just arrived at our class.

"Sungmin-ssi Good morning?"

He greeted me.

"Morning"

"Well I'm surprised you came early. I usually the first person to arrive here...."

"Oh."

I dont care girl sorry. 

"So Sungmin-ssi, can I talk to you? "

"Say it"

"It's just..... Can you tell me why are you always skipping classes and why are you so quiet? I always curious about you. But Sungmin-ssi! It's not like I like you!!! Really! I don't mean it. I just curious..........."

Girl how can you curious about me when you don't like me at all.

"Well i don't like to go to school"

"Because you have no friend? Ah! I dont mean it! I mean i never see you talking with other people than Kyuhyun Teacher"

"Am I?"

"Yes!!! People always judging you, but you never reply their harsh words!! I mean you didn't talk a lot when they judging you. And I saw you always talking for a long time with Kyuhyun Teacher"

I didn't realize that people saw me like that until this girl told me. Did i look like only talking for a long time with Kyuhyun?

"Hm yeah its because He's my old friend" I lied like Kyuhyun....... I have no reason to answer this curious girl

"Ahhh... is that so? Anyway I'm really happy you talked with me." She blushed and still say she doesn't like me. This girl quite funny..

"Sure. You are not disturbing me though, like Kyuhyun did."

"Wow you are really really really close with Kyuhyun teacher huh? You even called him only 'Kyuhyun'!!!"

"Yea like what I said before, He's my old friend"

"Oh... Anyway Sungmin-ssi. Someone called me, I have to go! Bye!"

People entered the class one by one and I felt I didn't want to talk more. And Sunny also didn't continue our conversation because someone called her outside.

How it feels like to have a friend? I never know....

It was 4 pm, and our first day of additional lesson will start soon. I just finished my last class and supposed to go to school gate to meet Kyuhyun.

When...

"Sungmin!"

Kyuhyun fetch me to class....

"Oh Kyuhyun? Did we suppose to meet at the school gate?"

"Hmm it's okay. I just felt like to fetch you out. Is it wrong?"

I felt something burned my face again, it always feels hot to talk with him.

"No its okay. Let's go to the restaurant you said. I'm a bit hungry. Can we eat first then we study?"

"Sure!! Why not?"

He's really a guy with full of passion. Not like me yeah...

We arrived at the restaurant I recommended. Sungmin ordered a lot, yeah he was really hungry. The waitress finally came to give us the foods that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter