Part 12

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyu, it's your room" as I pointed to his room next to my own room. He headed to his new room while brought his belongings. His sister and Yeon had gone to another room as I told them before Kyuhyun's room. Yeon looked so happy with her new room, so did Kyuhyun's Noona. She thanked me for letting them to live here for awhile. While I was whispering to my self 'I hope they live here for a lifetime'.

Kyuhyun entered his room and his mouth gaped "Sungmin.... this is.... too big for me. I mean.. I never live in a large bedroom like this. And the bed, that's too large for me alone." He pointed to the extra large bed that presented in his new bedroom. This bedroom was builded for a guest that will sleep over here, and ofcourse my dad always took the expensive bed in the shop for all furnitures inside our house. Dad is that royal. 

"No kyu, if you go to every bedrooms inside this house. Really....the beds are all just the same size either the bedroom's broad. So just take it Kyu. I want you....to sleep next to my bedroom. So yeah.....I can...." I turned down my head as I said it, I knew my face has been so flushing. 

"Take a peek to my room, and ask me to go cuddling with you every night?" He patted my hair and rubbed it while chuckling. His face looked so handsome as It's always been. Especially his giggle, it always gave a warmth unexpectedly. 

"What! No! I mean... I can wake you up. So we can go to school together." I slapped his arm and tugged on it. "You are not supposed to tease me Kyu..." 

Suddenly he grabbed my body and placed it to his. He hugged me tight and snuggled his head into my shoulder. "I'd like to do all of them with you Sungmin. I'm so happy to live in one roof with you." He kissed my clothed shoulder and gave me a shiver to my spine.

I took a peek above his shoulder and smiled into his shoulder "I'm also really happy Kyu"

We hugged tight for several minutes until someone coughed supposedly and poked Kyu's hair.

"Umm sorry guys. Sorry to disturb your time to be exact. But Sungmin... Can you tell me where's the kitchen? I'd like to cook something for us. I brought my veggies from our previous apartment." Kyuhyun's Noona appeared behind us smiling and giggling. We separated our embrace right away and Kyuhyun was holding my hand.

"Noona........ you should at least knock the door. You really disturb us." Kyuhyun was glaring to his Noona with friendly way ofcourse. 

"Oh my God I'm sorry dude, but your door ain't closed and I have knocked it for several times but you guys just ignored me. Well I'm sorry" She shrugged his shoulder and looked at our hands that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter