Part 2

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 4pm.

I just finished eating at the place hyukjae said.

I don't want him to approach me, so i just ordered a drink there and left. And not forget to tell the owner, Hyukjae would pay my drink. Hyukjae really kind to everyone. The owner didn't even suspicious about what i am doing. Yes, the owner knew Hyukjae well.

So i skipped school today.....

What will dad react about this? well, he doesn't even care

 

I thought i have to go home now since school must have finished.

I walked through a garden. The garden has a lot of flowers. Wondering who the hell will take care all the flowers. 

I sat on the bench inside the garden, they said this place is for public. Anyone could enter.

Such a good person to take care all flowers and just let everyone enter this garden. Not like me huh.

After taking my time in the garden about 1 hour, i left the garden and bumped at a young girl.

"I'm so sorry.....!!!" the young girl looked really cute and pure.

"No prob...........Well you have to use your eyes well"

What did I just say.................

"I'm so sorry........please forgive me...." 

The girl looked like want to cry. I can't handle it again. So, i left the place without words.

And later when i got a little far from the garden, i saw a boy approached that young girl and rubbed her hair.

I didn't bother to look for a long time. Because I have to go home.

 

"I'm home."

".........."

"Anybody here?"

"Sungmin-nim.... So sorry. Your dad hasn't gone home. He said he will go home late. You can take a dinner first or you can order something if you didn't like the food we've served"

Dad's servant explained me everything like everyday. 

"Just bring the foods to my bedroom"

"Yes Sungmin-nim"

 

It was night already

My bedroom has a transparant ceiling. So, i could see the night sky clearly. It was my request to have a transparant ceiling. No, I dont ask my parents to do so. I asked dad's servant and they did them right away.

Dad said i could have or ask anything. But asked them through Dad's servant. So, who's my parents?

I felt my eyes getting heavier. I have to sleep....

"Sungmin-nim. Its 7am. You have to go to school" Dad's servant again....

"Hm. Did dad go home?"

"No Sungmin-nim. He said he has something to do. But your mom will visit you this week she said."

Mom gotta visit me? for what? asked me to ask for money from dad? I'm tired.

"Yoojoon-ssi.."

"Yes Sungmin-nim?"

"I have a favor"

"Yes?"

I went to school with Dad's driver.

I arrived school 20 minutes after the bell ringing.

Walking through the lobby and I heard girls screaming like they watched a concert.

What the hell this morning? screaming? girls are too disgusting seriously.

When I entered my class, the scream getting bigger. I closed my eyes and ears and heading to my seat. Yes I sit alone. No one cares to sit beside me. 

"Oh Lee Sungmin you are attending the class. But the class has started 25 minutes ago. Like a boss huh"

A horrible boy in class said that to me. I used to be treated like this, so i just kept my eyes to the front class until i realize something....

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE" I shouted to the guy in the front of the class and the guy just gave me a smirk.

"A SMIRK SERIOUSLY?" I shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter