Part 3

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't meet him again after that incident when he touched my lips.

I dont want to meet him anymore.

He was annoying and bothering my peaceful life.

"Sungmin-ssi..."

A girl approached me. Oh another confessions? Well although everyone hates me. There are still girls approaching me. They are trying to make me melting. But no, I never interested by those girls. I didn't know why I am always ignoring them. I just never have a feeling for them even just a little. No heartbeats, no feelings, no mercy. How can I accept their confessions?

"Yes?"

"Umm I'm Sunny. And would you like to talk with me just for a while?"

"Can't you talk here?"

"Well... Sungmin-ssi. It's private. So i can't talk here."

"I have no time girl"

"Sunny..."

"Whatever. Just go away"

"Sungmin-ssi........"

I walked a little to leave this girl when I bumped with someone.

"Ouch are you okay?"

I lifted my head up, and Cho Kyuhyun again.......

"I'm okay. Excuse me."

I felt my face burned in a fire. I didn't know what should I do. I just need to go away from this guy.

"Lee Sungmin. Aren't you talking with this girl? You shouldn't leave her like this"

I turned my body to him. What is he thinking? I don't need his intruction.

"It's not your business"

I left them again and waked faster. And suddenly a hand grabbed my arm.

"Lee Sungmin. I want to ask you something."

I know who this boy that always annoy my peaceful day.

"What do you want Cho Kyuhyun?"  I turned my body to him and gave him a cold stare.

"It's just....why did you leave me yesterday? I mean....I saw you enjoying the time with me. Why don't you talk more with me?"

I felt my face burned in a fire again. Did I enjoy the time with this Cho Kyuhyun? Did he see me like that?

"I don't know what you are talking about. Please release my hand....."

"Lee Sungmin........I...I...."

I took my hand from his grasp and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter