Mission 8: Confess your love

♡ Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this while reading! ^^

Mission 8: Confess your love

"What'd you just say?"

Luhan let go and pushed her away from the random hug, but Jieun gasped and held onto the collar of his shirt. "N-nothing."

"You think- I'm cute?" She continued to stare at him with her glistening orbs.

"No.. That not it! I just--"

"Jieun-ah?" Luhan cut off his own sentence after hearing Baekhyun's voice.

"Anyways, you're wrong!" He ran away from her.

*I didn't even.. Order him to call me cute.* Jieun fixed her stray strands of hair to the back of her ear.

And she still made Louis call Lilia cute in the novel.

 ─────────────────────────

"With the exception of mom and dad, it's the first time I've been called that since I was born." She played with her face in front of a bathroom mirror. 

"Is that true?" Jieun walked out and started rolling around all over the living room couch.

"I'm cute?" She took her phone out from her pocket and opened up the dictionary app, which displayed a definition to her eyes.

Cute: appearing to be awe-worthy and lovable; an adorable thing

*CUTE- LOVABLE?!*

"MOOMMMMMMMM!!" She called out.

Her mother ran from the kitchen and giggled, while childishly playing with her apron. "Hmm?"

"It's written here that the meaning of cute is 'adorable'." Jieun raised her phone up to her direction.

"So what's wrong~?" Mrs. Lee continued to swing her loose clothing all around.

Jieun pursed out her lips and checked every single dictionary she had access to. "I was called cute, but I don't how-"

"WH-WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!" Her dad banged onto the wall with his fist and came out from the dining room.

"A young man from my class." His daughter responded.

"A B-B...BOY?!" He started to have meltdown, shaking the glass of water in his hand, and letting the liquid spill all over the floor.

"So, do you guys think I'm adorable?" Jieun asked her parents.

"OF COURSE!" They replied, stuttering in unison. "W-when a guy tells a girl that he thinks she's cute.. it means that he's decided to like her!" Her mom added.

You can already tell where she got the trait of being delusional.

Jieun dropped her phone and fell face-down onto the wooden floor.

. . .

*Luhan is..*

"WHAT?*

"ME?*

 ─────────────────────────

"Today, Art class will be off-campus sketching." The art professor opened the door, revealing the beauty of nature. "But don't slack off. Do it properly!" He let them free.

All of the students ran outside with their sketchpads, where as the girls gathered around Luhan and cooed. Ugh.

"Luhan~ let's do it together."

"Can you draw a picture for me?"

"Im having trouble doing this, can you help me?" They pleaded.

"Luhan." Another one suddenly appeared and stood in front of him, scaring away the other girls. "Be my partner." She spoke.

"I-" Before he could even respond, she dragged him away from his fangirls.

 ─────────────────────────

Jieun took him to a place where it was practically isolated. She sat down and started doodling on her canvas. 

Luhan did the same, but instead, kept on gazing at her direction in confusion. "Just what the heck was that?"

"Just because of what happened yesterday, don't-" 

"It's alright. I understand." The girl interrupted him.

*It's because you like me.* She thought, continuing to move her pencil.

"Haa- then never-mind." The boy s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter