Mission 11: Carry me like a princess

♡ Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this while reading! ^^

Mission 12: Carry me like a princess

Jieun ran away from the two. Her feet sped across the hallway, causing the loud tapping of her shoes to be heard easily.

"What's wrong, Luhan?" Naeun asked and looked up at the boy who was staring at the direction where the loud footsteps were occurring.

 ─────────────────────────

*AISH- WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!*

*JUST SEEING LUHAN'S SMILING FACE..*

*MY HEART.*

*HURTS."

Jieun arrived at her destination and pulled open her jacket, breaking off the buttons of her uniform, causing the school nurse to accidentally spit out her juice onto another student that just signed in.

"DOCTOR!"

"THE INSIDE OF MY CHEST SEEMS TO BE KIND OF HURTING!"

"PLEASE LOOK AT IT!"

"IT COULD BE A HEART DISEASE!"

The nurse covered the eyes of the male student who was just sitting there, frozen.

"C-calm down. You don't need to strip--"

"Heh. Sawree." Jieun spoke in English and nodded.

"So, what kind of pain are you experiencing?" 

"Well, it just suddenly felt like it tightened up, and."

"And."

"And-"

Jieun blinked in confusion and placed her hands on top of her chest again. 

"Wait."

"Uh."

"Sorry, it seems like it's better."

"False alarm." She bowed and exited the infirmary.

"Take care...?" The nurse waved, still confused, and went back to the other student who she spat her juice onto.

Jieun continued to feel her chest, making sure if it's still there again. *What was that? Just before was..*

"OHH! Well, if isn't Son Naeun-shii~" Principal Jung cheered and gave the student who was standing next to Luhan, a hand shake.

"It's been a while, Principal Jung!" She grinned.

"Is your body and health in well-condition?" He asked.

"Yes, I ended up taking a long break from school, so I apologize." The girl bowed.

"Don't worry! You'll catch up in no time! Right, Luhan? You've given her more than enough support."

Luhan nodded.

*Seems like it won't hurt anymore.*

*Son Naeun, what kind of girl is she?* Jieun thought.

 ─────────────────────────

"Hmm.. I heard that she was sick or something and had been absent from school this whole time. I'm in the same class as her, but I forgot her face."

"But, it seems like she's popular amongst the boys." Baekhyun answered her question.

*Hmm..*

*So, she's the typical girl who had weak health, is cute, and gives out an idol-like existence.*

*Looks like the girls can't interfere with her either.*

"Well, on top of that, I heard that she's the girl that Luhan likes." Jieun scratched her chin.

"Eh? Is that so?" 

"They certainly are well matched, though.." Baekhyun mumbled, watching the two from a glass window. "You can kind of sense it from Luhan's appearance. He's had to put up with the trouble of Naeun and her weak health, looking after her. While he's by her side, he seems innocent and is at ease when they're close. And then, without noticing it, Luhan will eventually come to like--"

"Heh." Jieun smirked. "Hehheheh." She continued.

"What's wrong?" Her cousin asked.

She buttoned up the rest of her collared shirt and crossed her arms. "It's just that.."

"That Luhan has become extremely.."

"Boring."

 ─────────────────────────

*He has a normal, unrequited love for his cute childhood friend?*

*There's nothing interesting about that, now is there? Tch.*

*Only minutes later, Luhan was able to make my heart beat to that extent, but..*

*That exciting warm feeling has..*

*Cooled down in a breathe.*

 ─────────────────────────

*DING DONG DENG*

"Oppa, what should we eat for lunch?" Naeun continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter