Mission 4: Teach me what true love is

♡ Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this while reading! ^^

Mission 4: Teach me what true love is

"Your weak point is..

being seen?" Luhan crouched down next to her and tried to move her arm away. "What, what? What happens when you don't have glasses on?" He .

"Stop.. Go away."

"Come on~ show me."

"No.. Stop."

"Come on, come on~"

. . .

"I'm scared.. Of others seeing me like this." He finally got her arm out of the way and started laughing.

"PFFT- you.. You were so prideful and yet, you have such a weird weakness?! Lame~" 

"HHAHAHAHA. But oh well. A weakness is a weakness."

"So, next time you try threatening me, I'll remove your glasses."

As soon as he left, Jieun tightly grabbed onto the soft mat under her. "For me to have been exposed by a guy like that.." She spoke.

"Is really humiliating."

 ─────────────────────────

"Good morning, Luhan~" Hana crossed arms with him. "I heard you were gonna speak in the morning assembly."

"Ah, yes." He chuckled.

"Well, good luc-"

Baekhyun passed them, with Jieun following behind.

"Ew.. it's that snowman."

 "Luhan, let's go." Hana bit her finger and attempted to walk away with him, but the boy wasn't there anymore.

"L-luhan?" She stuttered while seeing him approach the two that just passed by.

"Jieun-ah~ Good morning!" He greeted the girl with a fake smile on his face.

"Uh. Hi." She responded quietly.

Luhan gasped and used his pointer finger to tap on her spectacle's lens. "Oh! There's some dirt on your lens." 

Jieun slapped his hand and quickly sprinted away to the girl's restroom.

She panted and entered one of the empty stalls. "God damn it. If my glasses were removed in front of all of those people, it'll be the end of me.."

"To be seen.."

"Directly by strangers."

"Bull."

"I have to pull myself together."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter