Mission 10: Take me out on a date

♡ Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this while reading! ^^

Mission 10: Take me on a date

"Do you know how naive that sounds?"

"If I can fall in love with you just because you asked me, why don't I just accept Baek's confession?" Jieun scoffed, using her brain to outsmart the boy.

"Well that's--" 

"Luhan." She interrupted him.

"Why don't you just try to make me instead? Show it with actions, not words." She tilted up his chin with her pointer finger, mimicking what he just did to her earlier.

"So, Mission 10 is..

Take me out on a date."

"Shall we take a look at the Student Council President's skill?" She bit her lip, grinning menacingly.

"Tch, I get it! I get it!" He pulled himself away. "If you eventually fall in love with me, stop letting that guy sleep over and don't even go near his house in exchange, alright?" He raised his eyebrows, causing her to squint her eyes at his empty-mind. 

"Isn't that only benefiting y--"

"I'LL SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL!" He slammed the door behind him, cutting off her words, and pretending to not hear anything.

 ─────────────────────────

"What the heck is this place?" Jieun made a disgusted face, while observing the area.

"You don't know? It's the recently-made outlet mall!" Luhan inhaled in the fragrance of nature. "For this topic, I thought that this place would be perfect for our first date." He grinned, like he would at other girls.

"What's with that smile?" She flicked his forehead.

"Shut up. It's the way I date." He continued to smile, but in a pissed off way. "You should also be a bit--"

"Kyaa~ isn't that person cool?" A girl tapped onto her friend's shoulder and pointed at Luhan.

"I wonder if he's a model--"

"Let's try to get his attention~" (girls on instagram be like)

The two girls slowly approached Luhan and poked his arm. "Uhh..um.. If it's alright.. Do you mind going to-"

He already knew what they were going to ask, so he just bowed and shook his head. "Sorry, I'm currently in the middle of a date. So.."  

"Jieun?" Luhan turned to his left where she was just standing a few seconds ago.

"Hmmm... I see." The girl mumbled out loud, staring at other couples in the other direction, whom slowly backed away in fear thinking that some random girl was glaring at them.

"What are you doing?!" Luhan stomped near her.

She shut his mouth by halfway-raising a hand up and clicked her tongue. "You're noisy. I'm in the middle of observing couples. So, don't mind me."

*Hmm that one is holding her hand and protecting her by wrapping an arm around her neck. Wouldn't that be called strangling-*

"FOR THE TIME BEING, DON'T FORGET THAT WE'RE ALSO A COUPLE!" He dragged her away with him in embarrassment.

 ─────────────────────────

"GEEZ---- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She flopped her hands to the side and groaned after arriving at a weird, unfamiliar high-elevated sightseeing area.

"Ugh nothing. Just look over here." Luhan pushed her towards the windows and smiled warmly. "Isn't it pretty? The sunset and today's date- I definitely won't forget this for the rest of my life." He stared directly at the sun's unblinding rays and rested his chin on a his arm.

"I see.. So, women are weak when it comes to sunsets?" Jieun nodded and took out her phone, ignoring that so-called memorable moment. 

"Did you just call me a wo-" Luhan stuttered and rolled his eyes. "You're a woman too!"

"And in commemoration of today, will you let me give you something as a present?" He patted his back pocket to make sure the necklace box was still there in order to make her swoon, fall in love with him, and finally cross off that one name in his student notebook.

*So far, so good~* The little devil inside of him snickered, still holding the 'present' behind his back.

"Really?! Anything I want is alright?!" Jieun's face and eyes lightened up.

"Of cour--" 

"Let's go~" The girl leaped away from him and outside the building.

*Waitwhat-* Luhan froze, mentally face-palming himself.

 ─────────────────────────

"Aahh~ Just when I get hungry, you saved me." Jieun started nomming on the ice cream sundae on her lap. "So, when are the lovey dovey moments of the date going to start?" She asked the boy sitting on the park bench with her.

"It's.already.over." *Stupid.* Luhan thought that last part. "This is seriously impossible-- For normal girls, they would've already fallen for me." He spoke, forgetting that he was talking out loud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter