Mission 12: Bite the nape of my neck

♡ Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to this while reading! ^^

Mission 12: Bite the nape of my neck

"Let's talk...

for a bit?" She charmingly blushed and smiled with her eyes.

Jieun glanced at her with an unnotified look on her face. "Talk?" She raised an eyebrow innocently. "I don't really have anything to talk to you about..."

"Th... That's right" Naeun pursed out her lips. "It is our first time meeting after all-"

*What's with this girl-*

"But Jieun-nie. I was wondering if you like Luhan." She poked her fingertips together. "I've been friends with him for ages.. So.. If it's alright.."

. . .

"I'll cheer you on, Jieun~" 

A confusing pause passed by after her sudden request. Jieun remained empty-minded for a second, but then continued on with her cold self. "Is that what you wanted to talk about?" She calmly laid her eyes upon the girl.

"Hm?"

Jieun picked up her belongings from the concrete ground and walked towards the exit of the rooftop. "I'm sorry, but it's not necessary."

"Unfortunately, I don't want your support in love." 

Naeun watched her acquaintance pass by and depart. 

*...Lee Jieun..*

*She's a strange girl.*

 ─────────────────────────

Jieun stabbed the juice carton with a piece of straw and took a sip. She got her notebook out and a pencil, for it was just lunch break and her cousin wasn't there at the moment.

*But, who knew that Luhan would be so enthusiastic about that mission-*

She slurped.

*ALTHOUGH!*

*This can be used even more for a love chapter, so this is the ideal chance for the development of Lilia and the Count!*

*Hmm..* 

She took a grip on her writing utensil and started to write sloppily and at the same time, think about the key points of her new amendment.

*For some reason, Louis is irritated of Knight Cain's sudden appearance.*

*Next, Lilia faints when she is being carried like a princess and it's just the two of them.*

*Because obviously, being carried like a princess is scary as hell.*

*Therefore, what the Count does to awaken Lilia is..*

"Awesome! Jieun-nie, you also study during lunch break?"

She froze, smacked her pencil back down on the desk, and turned around slowly like a statue or someone who just had hypothermia.

"Huh?"

"That's very diligent~" Naeun complimented.

*Why the heck is she here-* Jieun nodded and went back to the novel brainstorming. *Um.. And then Lilia--*

"Hey hey hey, what do you like about Luhan-nie?~" The other girl asked, but only got ignored.

*The Count is..*

"Hey hey hey, why are you called the snow-woman?~" She continued to blabber. "Ah! Aren't your hands really cold? Am I correct?"

*Lilia is..*

"Hey hey, why don't you have any friends?"

*SO.NOISY.*

"SHUT UP! DON'T BOTHER ME!" Jieun finally spoke, but with frustration and her hands slamming the desk.

Naeun pouted and scrunched her nose cutely. "We're going to support each other, so I thought that we should tell each other various things-"

"I don't need it." Jieun groaned.

"Jieun-ah- I brought lunch." A boy interrupted the two, holding a small bag of food and extra snacks, making the two girls move their attention to him.

"Wow wow wow~ it's Byun Baekhyun-nim! You two are cousins, right?" Naeun grinned and waved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter