Minnie.. Minnie..

Tiny Tokki

"Let me out!" Jinki screamed as he tried to force the cage open. 

 

"So you can go back to your boy?" An ugly cackle was heard. 

 

Jinki's lip quivered as his hands fell from the bars.  "Min.. minnie." He whispered silently as he allowed his legs to finally give out and he fell onto his hard. 

 

"You got away once. You won't do it again. I'll finish what I started." Jinki crawled into his sock and curled into a ball, and for a moment he could believe he was back home with Minho. All nice and warm and loved. And not here in this cold dusty cage.


                                                                      xoxox


Minho didn't even make a noise when his best friend shook him. He didn't look over, turn around, or give any indication that he knew the boy was in his room. "Get up Minho." 

 

Minho just laid with his face planted into his pillow, his hair in disaray and his pajamas from last night still on. He didn't want to get up, and especially didn't want to when he knew Kibum would tell him what he really didn't want to hear. 

 

"We graduated. We are supposed to be hitting up the town and loving life. Not sitting in our room moping over a tiny tokki." Kibum smacked Minho with a pillow multiple times before giving up. "You need to forget him."

 

Minho rose his head just to glare at him. "Who are you to tell me to forget him? He's just a little guy. My fluff ball and he's missing."

 

"It's been 2 weeks. With the weather we've been having I doubt that..." Kibum stopped himself from saying the words. "You know Jinki wouldn't want you sitting around sad. For the little time I knew him he was all smiles and giggles. He wouldn't want you like this over him."

 

"Who would hurt such a little innocent thing?"

 

"Who says someone harmed him? He could of just left." 

 

Minho almost growled. "He was taken. I'm telling you. He was thankful that I found him. He was thankful that I protected him. Why would he have runaway? He didn't want to be taken away from me remember?" 

 

Kibum sighed. "If you aren't going to get up and go out with me, at least shower." He then tossed the pillow into Minho's face and walked out.


                                                                     xoxox


His tiny cage shook as the vibrations from the person's tapping of their finger repeditly hit the metal. "You awake in there?" 

 

Jinki blinked as the bright like was shined into his eyes. He tried to cover them with his ears, but before he could he was yanked out and plopped harshly on a cold metal table. His whole body ached. His right arm was numb and he frowned at the tiny needle pricks that lined it. He looked up at the person that had taken him from Minho, and glared. 

 

"Even if I wasn't I sure am now. What's with all the Tokki handling huh?" He yelped as his ear was tugged harshly on, and he mumbled as he rubbed it softly. 

 

"Shut up. I have no idea why I gave you the ability to talk." 

 

"If you gave it to me, as you say, you should be able to take it away." 

 

His cheek was flicked hard with the person's well manucured fingernail. Jinki watched as the person picked up a syringe and filled it up with some type of silver liquid. As it was jabbed into his abdomen he knew it was different from all the others. It burned. Like someone had placed coal directly from a fire on him. He screamed as he clutched himself, curling into a ball as the person placed him in a different cage. 

 

He vaguely noticed his sock being thrown in behind him, and he forced himself over to it. It still vaguely smelled of Minho and the life he was taken away from. It still comforted him, so he slowly climbed in and cried. 

 

He had forgotten all about the evil men and their tests. All about the lab and the cage, and the stupid multicolored liquids that they ejected him with. All he had remembered was running. From what he hadn't remembered, but he knew that he had been running nonstop for months. Then Minho found him and gave him love and affection. He gave him a warm bed to sleep in and cuddles every night. Tickles and games and his blue rubber ducky that he missed so much. Minho gave him a home. Love, and it was all taken away by the people who had created him. 

 

He hadn't know who he would have been if he hadn't been made into this, but he knew it had to be better than this.

 

"Minnie... Minnie.." He softly whispered as he cried.


                                                             xoxox

It's not really fluffy and cute anymore. I'm so sorry.