It was time

Tiny Tokki

The moment that Minho knew that it had to be today that they get the two of them out was the day the senior scientist came in with a group of men, all asking about Jinki and Jonghyun. The Senior scientist, the man in charge of all this and had been the one to create the serum that changed the two in the first place, was almost never seen. Not by someone so low on the totem pole as Minho was. The fact that he was here, with all those important looking men told Minho that this was important, and that if he didn’t get them out soon it may be too late to guarantee their safety.

 

He really wanted to get Kibum, because well, as soon as someone discovered the two of them gone him and the older man needed to get the hell out of there. Before Jinki and Jonghyun were found to be gone would also be good, but Kibum was nowhere to be seen and Minho knew he had to move fast.

 

He watched the man walk over to the cage and everything but gently, pick Jinki up from the cage. He heard Jonghyun snarling, rushing to help his friend and stop whatever was about to happen to him, but it did nothing but make the scientist reach in and smack his hand against the puppy boy and causing him to launch into the cold metal bars at the back of the cage.

 

Jinki was then set, or more like thrown against, the examination table and stabbed with a needle. The way the bunny just seemed to slouch against the cool surface told Minho that it was most likely a sedative. He was too far away to really hear the conversation, but he could see every single thing they injected the bunny with. There had to be a good 7 of them. Jinki whimpered slightly, a soft pain filled noise, before being tossed back into the cage. Minho was beginning to wonder if the bunny boy had any blood left to run through his veins; maybe it was just chemicals running through them.

 

Next was Jonghyun, and the same thing happened to him, just less, and he was tossed back in a little less gently.

 

As soon as the group of scientists left the room Minho moved to act like he was doing what he was assigned to do. When the door was swung shut behind the group he rushed to lock the door. He knew that he didn’t have much time, and maybe that Jinki and Jonghyun didn’t have much time either. He opened the door quickly but stopped it before it could bang against the rest of the cage. He looked in and his heart sunk into his stomach.

 

Jinki was curled up against Jonghyun as the puppy gently ran his hand over the bunny’s ears that were pressed down his back. The puppy looked up and growled when he noticed the door being opened, but quieted down when he noticed it was Minho. He softly tapped Jinki’s cheek, muttering something softly to him that made the bunny look up. His lip quivered as he pushed off the floor slowly and ran toward Minho.

 

He was lifted and brought up so Minho could kiss his cheek softly. Then he was gently in the spot where his hoody’s hood began. As soon as Jinki was set there he was curling himself in his Minnie. Minho heard the soft sobbing and felt the tiny tears against his neck. “Shh Jinki. I’m getting you out of here.” He reached in to grab Jonghyun, and placed him right beside Jinki.  “Hold on tight okay? And don’t make a sound.”

 

Minho just hoped he made it back home, far away from here, before anyone noticed the two were missing. He smiled to his boss, clocking out under his false identity, before walking out of the doors. His nerves didn’t leave him, and either did the worry as he pulled out his phone and texted Kibum to meet him at his house. He heard a soft whimper and his heart ached, because he knew it was Jinki whom it came from. “We’re almost there.” He whispered quietly.

 

When he felt one of them moving along him, the heat warming up his neck and the tiny hands pulling on his longer hair (that the little thing managed to pull out from under the whig he was wearing) he reached over and gently placed a hand over the small bundle.

 

“Minnie.” Was the soft whispered word against his skin, and though he had heard it multiple times over the last couple weeks this one was different. It was full of relief, love; as if he finally felt safe enough to feel like things would be okay.

 

Minho would make sure that nothing bad ever happened to the little bunny ever again.

 

Because he loved his Jinki happy.

                                                                        xoxox