Strawberry

Tiny Tokki

The next morning Minho woke up expecting Jinki to be sleeping in the fuzzy sock he had found interesting yesterday, but as soon as he opened his eyes he felt the soft breathing against his neck and the tiny hands gripping his hair. He slightly moved his head. Just enough so he could catch sight of the small bundle that was curled up against his neck. 

 

He just softly smiled and gently picked Jinki up, careful of his arm, and he laid him back into the sock that Minho swore would be a pain in the to get the tiny thing out of.  He gave one last look before dissappearing down the stairs. He grabbed his school uniform from the chair in the kitchen after grabbing a plate of strawberries. 

 

When he returned to the room Jinki was staring at the door with wide eyes. "You.. left." 

 

Minho set his uniform on the closet and walked over to the bed. He handed a strawberry over to him. "I'm sorry. I thought you'd be hungry." 

 

Jinki looked between Minho and the fruit for a moment, before grabbing the strawberry with a smile. "You're lucky."

 

"I have to go to school. Do you think you'll be okay by yourself?"

 

"You're leaving me?" Jinki asked after the juice from his lips.  "Can't I go.. with.. you?"

 

"Do you want me to put you in my coat pocket or something?" Minho was being sarcastic and didn't really expect the tiny thing to quickly nod.  "What if people see you?"

 

" They won't! I'm good hider." Jinki said with a big smile. "Pwease?" 

 

And again with that pout. The pout that made Minho give him his last couple skittles the night before, and the pout that made him give up his carrots last night at dinner. Minho finished pulling on his jacket and sighed as he looked upon the tiny adorable thing. He held out his hand. " Oh fine. Come on." 

                                                                         xoxox