Puppy

Tiny Tokki

When Jinki opened his eyes, his vision was fuzzy and out of focus. He blinked a couple times, covering his eyes with his tiny hand to block out the bright light coming through the cage's bars, before looking up at the shadow that was casted over his face. When his almond shaped hazel eyes met the big chocalate brown ones, a tiny scream escaped his throat as he scrambled to get away from the owner of the eyes.

 

The creature blinked his eyes at the bunny boy that was cowering away from him. His brown hair hung in his eyes, and his tiny ears were pressed against his head as he looked at the bunny with big concerned eyes. He placed a tiny hand on one of Jinki's ears, trying to get him to stop being so scared, but all the bunny boy did was whimper slightly. "Hey.. I'm not going to hurt you."

 

Jinki peeked around his ears at the other tiny thing. "What.. what are you?"

 

The boy leaned foward on his hands, and his brown tail gently wagged behind him. "I'm Jonghyun."

 

After looking into those curious big eyes Jinki began to feel safe around the other boy. His ears moved out of his face, though still pressed against his back showing he was scared of where he was, and he gently sad back on his . "Jin..Jinki."

 

Jonghyun smiled, showing his tiny canines, before inching foward a little. "Are you okay? I saw him poke the needle in you." 

 

Jinki frowned and lifted up his shirt to rub his sore tummy. "I still hurt. Every where."

 

Jonghyun pouted for moment before smiling as his eyes lit up and he turned quickly and ran to the other end of the cage. He came back with Jinki's sock. "I found you in this, but they took you out to stab you again with something. I saved them from throwing it out."

 

Jinki rushed foward and hugged the now dirtied sock to his chest and rubbed his cheek against it's fabric. "Thank you. Thank you so much." 

 

Jonghyun gave him a big smile. "It must mean a lot to you." 

 

"My Minnie gave it to me." Jinki said in a soft almost sad voice.

 

"You were taken from someone too?" Jonghyun asked as he softly sat close enough that their knees were touching.

 

"Yea." Jinki's bottom lip came out, his head casted down as he rocked with the sock in his arms. His lip quivered. "I miss him."

 

Jonghyun seemed to dislike the idea of his new friend crying, and when he rushed over and wrapped his arms around the bunny's head, said boy just froze confused. The puppy said softly into his hair as he continued to hug him. "No crying. Not allowed to be sad." 

 

Jonghyun let out a squeak and let go of the boy as one of Jinki's ears twitched like they normally do. The bunny boy giggled a little, amused at the squeak as he turned to see the other boy. "I like you." He said with a soft smile.

 

Jonghyun stood up, and instead of saying anything brought the other boy into a hug. Jinki giggled as the puppy's ear wiggled against his nose, but he didn't push the boy away. "I like you too. We're in this together Jinki. I won't allow them to hurt you any more."

 

Jinki brought his tiny hand up to pet him, and he smiled when Jonghyun nuzzled his head against him. "Puppy."

 

Jonghyun looked up with wide happy eyes as his tail wagged quickly against the cool metal floor of their cage. "Your Puppy." Jinki giggled when the boy his nose and then went back to nuzzling his head up against his own. They crawled into the bunny boys sock, holding each other to keep warm as Jinki's stomach ached and Jonghyun's shoulder hurt. They wouldn't get any more shots that day, being as the ones they received earlier had yet to take any sort of effect. 

 

They finally didn't feel so alone, and as they softly talked about the person they were taken from Jinki learned that Jonghyun was taken from a girl named Gwiboon. In return he opened up about Minho, and when he cried Jonghyun was there with big worried eyes and small hands to wipe the tears away. 

 

"We'll get back to them. I just know it." Jonghyun sounded confident, but Jinki wasn't so sure. Mainly because he had no idea how much longer he could take all the injections. Whatever they may have in them.

                                                                                                                 xoxox

Just a small thing, since I lost every thing else I had written. I really have to find my flashdrive.