DAY 2 : THE 12 BABIES

THE STORY OF EXO BABIES AND THE BABYSITTER

 

“Where am I?” I open up my eyes and the first person I saw is a handsome guy. Is he my prince?

 

“Miss, are you feeling better now?” The man asks, helps me sit up and a cute boy gives me a glass of cold water. He has a big doe-eyes and he looks like a donut too.

 

After I drank all the water he brings them to the kitchen and came back with a basket of fruits. He gives the basket to me. I look at him and smiles but he didn’t even blink his eyes. But, he is still cute looking like that.

 

“Miss, I am very sorry for what had happened just now.” The man and the doe-eyes boy bow 90 degree as their apology to me. What had happened actually? I don’t remember anything.

 

“By the way, I’m Lee Seunghwan. I’m a single father to all 12 my children.” What?! I look at him without even blink my eyes and he nodded as he replies YES! So I remember everything.

 

“All of them?” Maybe I misheard something but he nodded again. I’m not dreaming right now~

 

“Lee-ssi, how many…”

 

“Only once and she died after she given birth my last twins son, Jongin and Sehun.” Omo, he answered right away. He sure knows what I’m thinking.

 

At that time, I notice Sehun hiding behind Lee-ssi. So, he has a twin. But, which one is his twin? Suddenly, I feel something tickling my back and when I turned, I found a brown puppy behind me. I intend to touch the puppy but someone slap my hand.

 

“Don’t touches Monggu or you die?”

 

“Jongin, don’t say like that to a guest!” Lee-ssi warns his son which means he is twin of Sehun.

 

“You guys should stop or I will be mad again.” Lee-ssi sighs heavily after he warns his son.

 

“I’m very sorry miss. You should leave now and I don’t want my rude children bother your life anymore.” He seems very angry with his children behaviour. So, I think I should leave right now. But, my heart say don’t leave this house. Then, I look at Yixing, he seems so sad and Sehun too. Should I help them?

 

“Can I ask a favour?” Lee-ssi turns to me and nodded.

 

“Can I work here as a babysitter? Because it had been a month after I graduated from college and I still can't find any job. So, maybe I can help Lee-ssi in take care of your children.” I don’t dare to look at him in the eyes.

 

“Are you sure? I think you should find another job that suits you more.”

 

“No! I think I suit this job more than any other job out there. And at the same time I love children very much.” I know I lie again. That’s totally a lie.

 

“If you say so… Actually, I also need a babysitter to take care of my children and I just can’t leave them with someone who I don’t believe in. I believe in you to take care of my children.” Finally, this handsome guy is smiling. XD Oh, I can’t explain what I feel. How can this handsome guy being a single father to his 12 children? I really love being his second wife. Wait? What am I thinking about?

 

“Thank you so much.” I am very happy and finally I got a job now.

 

“So, let’s me introduce you to all my children.” Lee-ssi called out his children; they queue up from the oldest to the youngest one.

 

“By the way, please drop your formality and just call me oppa.” Oppa!!! XD Yes, I will always call you oppa.

 

“Let’s we start with the eldest sons. Minseok, Luhan and Yifan are triplets. They’re 9 years old.” Oh, so Luhan is a boy and he got twins brother too. Yifan?

 

“Hello, I’m Minseok.” Minseok is a cute and has a pretty chubby round cheek, he look like a baozi.

 

“I’m Luhan and I’m not a girl. I’m a boy and you should remember that.” Luhan pointed his cute and tiny finger to me. I’m just smiles. I think other people also will say you are girl with your pretty and cute face and moreover I can’t believe he is 9 years old.

 

“I’m Yifan and I will become the successful businessman in the future.” So, this cocky brat name is Yifan. He is also very ambitious too. I should be careful of him. I thought he is the first son but it was Minseok actually.

 

“Then, Joonmyun and Yixing are twins. They’re 8 years old.” So, Yixing got a twin too and his name is Joonmyun.

 

“I’m Joonmyun and I’m the guardian of my siblings. Maybe I should be your guardian too.” This kid is really handsome like his father too. I can’t imagine when he became older in the future. Should I wait and marry to him instead?

 

“I’m Yixing and I’m in charge to take care of my little Sehunnie and Luhannie too.” Yixing is smiling again. He is showing his dimples again. OMG! I wanted to pinch his cheek.

 

“Another triplets Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol, they’re 7 years old.”

 

“I’m Jongdae and I love to sing very much. I’m a dancing machine better than Chanyeol but worse than Jongin.” He begins to dance and everyone laugh at him. He smiles and bows at me. He is really a cutie pie and funny boy too.

 

 “We are Baekhyun and Chanyeol the prettiest twins in Lee family.” Oh, they are really energetic. They must be really naughty boy.

 

“Buing~ Buing~” KYA!!! XD They did buing buing pose together and so cute. OMG! Maybe, I will be dying in the end of the day.

 

“Next are the only two single sons Kyungsoo and Tao. Kyungsoo is 6 years old while Tao is 5 years old.”

 

“I’m Kyungsoo and I’m in charge in cooking and laundry.” He is really polite and very sweet boy. Wait, what? He is in charge of house chores?

 

“I’m Tao and I like Baeky-hyung.” He makes a heart to Baekhyun but being ignores. He becomes sad and hides behind Kyungsoo. Aigoo~ poor him. I wonder why oppa children all good-looking? Maybe I should look at their mother first.

 

“And the last twins are Jongin and Sehun. They’re 4 years old.” Oppa is lifting the cutie Sehunnie and peck him on the cheek. I want a peck too. Yah! Stop dreaming.

 

“I’m Jongin and this is my dog Monggu. Another one is sleeping over there is Janggu. He is still a kid like Sehunnie~” This kid Jongin really look like his brother who named Yifan. They are really cocky like they were adult. I should teach them a good manner.

 

“Sehunnie, you should introduce yourself too.”

 

“Hello, I’m thehun.” Thehun?

 

“Ahaha, thehun. He even can’t say he own name.” Jongin laugh at the cute Sehun follow by Kris, Jongdae and Tao.

 

“Yah, Lee Jongin you shouldn’t laugh at Sehunnie~” Luhan tries to stop Jongin but he being bitten by him on the neck. This kid Jongin is really fierce like a wolf.

 

“Wahhh, appa Jongin bite my neck again~!” Luhan is crying right now.

 

“Jongin, don’t bites Lulu-hyung like that.” He bites but this time on Sehun neck. Is he really like to mark everyone his?

 

“Jongin, don’t bite Lulu-hyung and Sehunnie like that.” He intends to bite Yixing but being knocked by Chanyeol on the head.

 

“Stop biting our precious princesses.” Chanyeol said to Jongin. It seems Jongin only listen to Chanyeol.

 

“Do you want to know why we call Lulu-hyung and Sehunnie our princesses?” Suddenly, Baekhyun climbs on behind me. Of course I wanted to know.

 

“It’s because we don’t have any older or younger sisters in our family. When we were playing rock-paper-scissor game we decided Minseok-unnie, Lulu-hyung, me, Yeollie, Kyunggie and Sehunnie are girls in the family.”

 

“Now I got it.” Baekhyun climbs off my back and he runs away with Chanyeol and Jongin.

 

“Ah, wait for me. I want to play with you guys too.” Tao run after them.

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Jongin already start playing power rangers.  Yifan is sitting on a big sofa while reading ‘How to be successful in business?’ book. A 10 years old kid reading an adult book. I bet he will be an amazing person in the future. While Jongdae, Minseok, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo already prepare for dinner in the kitchen only left Yixing with the crying Luhan and Sehun.

 

“You two should stop crying or you will be very tired.” Luhan and Sehun immediately stop from crying.

 

“Sehunnie, are feel sleepy? Do you want to go to sleep first before dinner?” Yixing asks Sehun while he is wiping the tears away.

 

“Thehun want to sleep with Yixing-hyung and Lulu-hyung too.” Aigoo~ his voice really melt my heart.

 

Then, Yixing lifts Sehun in his arms while Luhan tugging on his shirt. They walk to their bedroom. Suddenly, I heard someone sighing heavily.

 

“Oppa? What wrong?”

 

“You should find another job.”

 

“NO! I don’t want.” Oppa look at me directly in the eyes. OMG! But, I need to talk to him now.

 

“I know this kind of job is really hard for someone like me who is still young. But, after I met oppa children my heart feels very warm. I use to dislike children or babies but not now. I like them. All of them although some of your children are a bit naughty but I still can handle them. Please and please let me take this job?”

 

“Then, I should believe in you miss.” Oppa patted my head and I very like it. I am feeling very happy.

 

I think this is the first time I tell the truth. I never thought that having a child is really hard and after I watch them I feel really warm inside me. I feel like I wanted look after them and take care of them. Perhaps they do not get enough love from their parents especially from their own mother. But I still can give them a love. My grandmother use to tell me, we must teach and educate our children to become useful and successful human beings in the future. I think people like me also can do even if they are not my children and I am still young.

 

“I can do it. Me HWAITING! Ouch!”

 

“We are sorry but you’re the one who was walking in between us while we playing the ball.” Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin pick the ball and continue playing with it. Maybe, I should think over about this once more time. I sigh.

 


TO BE CONTINUED…