DAY 6 : THE SOLUTION

THE STORY OF EXO BABIES AND THE BABYSITTER

 

It had been 2 days since the last event. Baekhyun doesn’t want to talk, play and whenever he saw Tao he get mad easily. Chanyeol also failed talk to him and also Jongdae. Everyone was worried about him and his condition. He became quiet and this is not like Baekhyun at all. Jongin was also being push away whenever he tried to get closer to Baekhyun.

 

“Aish, I don’t know what to do anymore~ I don’t have any talent in comforting children.” I let out a heavy sigh and follow by the others too.

 

“Aigoo~ you guys too!” They nodded their head including Jongin and he forces Monggu and Janggu to nod too.

 

“What thould we do? Thehun feel bad for Baekki-hyung~” Sehun looks very sad.

 

“We must do something before it getting worse.” Yixing says to everyone and they agree with him.

 

“But, what should we do? It’s really hard to comfort him…” Chanyeol pouted. “Wahhh! I miss my Baekhyunnie~ Give me back my Baekhyunnie~ Uwahhh!” Chanyeol fakes his cry while he is tugging onto Yifan’s arm.

 

“Stop that!” Yifan feels annoying.

 

“We must make Baekhyun happy again!” Luhan is jumping on his cute feet while he hand tapping on Jongdae’s shoulder.

 

“He also pushed me away.” Even Jongdae feels sad.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, I’m hungry~!” Jongin is clinging onto Kyungsoo. O-O usually eyes he got.

 

“It was my fault!” Tao suddenly blurted out. “I’m the one who should be punished. I have make Baekkie-hyung mad and he also hate me.”

 

Suho feels very bad for Tao and comforting him. “Tao Tao, don’t said like that. We are one remember and we should share our problem and solve them together. Right everyone?”

 

“NO!” Jongin and Yifan said in unison but they get smack on the head, Yifan by Yixing while Jongin by Jongdae. At the same time, Kyungsoo who is beside Jongin startles when Jongdae smacks Jongin. His eyes widen even bigger than ever.

 

“It’s must be hurt.” Kyungsoo is caressing Jongin head while Luhan laughing on him loudly.

 

“Ahahaha, Jongdae smacked you. Kyahahaha!!!” When Sehun heard Luhan laughed, he smiles and he is laughing too. No wonder he likes Luhan that much.

 

“Stop laughing at me you two or I will you guys!” Jongin words make some of us who knew the meaning widen our eyes.

 

“You, BABO-JONGIN!!!!” This time, Luhan is the one smacking on Jongin’s head. Of course he knows the meaning, I mean he is 9 rights? In this era even an elementary schooler know what word ‘’ it is. But, for 4 years old kid like Jongin, it’s too much!

 

“You small kid. Do you even know what its mean?” Yifan also get shocks.

 

“What it mean?” But, there is also dumber kid like Chanyeol. I’m glad he doesn’t know the word.

 

“Jongin, you shouldn’t say like that to your own brother and moreover in front of Sehunnie. Aishh, this kid… Where did you learn that word?” Even Suho like wanted to faint after he heard that word. He is surely like an old man.

 

Out of them the most surprised was me. I can’t believe that 9 year old and below already know the meaning of that word.

 

“I don’t like Jongin, so, Jongin can’t me! I want Yixing-hyung or Lulu-hyung or Chanyeol-hyung or maybe Yifan-hyung!” This time, our mouth falls open widely, wider than our eyes.

 

“Sehun, what are you talking about?” I asks him.

 

“Of course about !” Uwahh! Even he knows about it!

 

“Oh my Sehun~” Joongmyun suddenly fall to the floor and he is actually faint after he heard the word s*x.

 

“Oh, the grandpa is fainting~”

 

“Sehun, you can’t say that words and it not good for you.” I immediately tell him and help our pure little Sehun.

 

“Where do you get those words?” Yifan gulps. Is he the one who taught him?

 

“Emm, of course, Yi-”

 

“Yi?”

 

“Yi-…”

 

“Yi?” I knew it of course is Yifan.

 

“Of course, my Yixing-hyung!”

 

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????” Everyone include me get shock.

 

“I thought you Yifan~” I said laugh slightly.

 

“You, granny. Of course I never taught that kind of stuffs to our Sehunnie.” Yifan seems very angry at me. :P sorry~

 

“Why Yixing? Why you do this to our pure Sehunnie?” Now, Luhan and also Minseok join in to smack Yixing.

 

“I’m so sorry it because he wanted to know it very much when I’m trying to search that thing on the internet.” Yixing explains.

 

“What, you even search on the internet?” Even I never do that.

 

“And at that time, Sehun was sleeping but suddenly he awake because of the sound when two people making ~”

 

“YAHH!!! Stop that! Stop that! Don’t tell us everything.” I stop Yixing.

 

“That’s our Yixing xing xing~” Jongdae said.

 

“He is too honest.” Luhan poke Yixing dimples smile shyly from what he had done.

 

“You must tell Sehun not to say that word again and it bad for him. And of course, you can’t watch that kind of thing too. Understand?” I warn him.

 

“Okay. Sehun, please listen to me. You can’t say that words and again. It’s very bad to you and they even haunt you at the middle of the night. They also will make you miserable and kill you. The words and will tear you apart and hurt you so much until you can endure it.” That’s Yixing’s style when try to convince someone especially to Sehun.

 

“Thehun scared. Thehun promise won’t do it again. Yxing-hyung won’t leave Thehun alone right?” Thehun hugs Yixing tightly because he feels very scared.

 

“Of course, I never leave you.” Yixing patted Sehun head and he loves it very much.

 

“Our Sehunnie is so scared.” Yifan says. Yup, I agree with you Yifan. Yixing put too much feeling on his words of explanation.

 

“Wait, Yixing? You said you watched the video right?” Yifan asks Yixing.

 

“What wrong Yifan-hyung? You find them interesting.” Jongdae teases him.

 

“NO! I mean who not…err…what…nope…I mean is it a girl and a boy?” Yifan words shuttered.

 

“Nope. They are homoual.” Yixing-ah, why you have to be this stupid and very honest person.

 

“Wait, it not supposed to be like this! We must think about how to make Baekhyunnie happy again~” Chanyeol now is crying. He misses Baekhyun already. Even though, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae are triplets but Chanyeol very close to Baekhyun.

 

“We are sorry Chanyeol. Children back to the main topic. What should be do and Joonmyun are you actually fainting or sleeping?” I poks Joonmyun and he wake up right away.

 

“The solution is, we need to make him happy again?” Joonmyun says.

 

“We know, but how?” He was being shouts out by us.

 

“With our own style. What I mean is like Kyungsoo he will cook for his favourite food. For Minseok-unnie, he will make Baekhyun new clothes and so on.” No wonder he is an old man. Even he has an old man brain and he is only 8 year old.

 

“Guys, that the only solution we have. Let’s do our best!” I said to everyone.

 

“WE ARE ONE!!!”

 

What about Tao….. “Then, what should I do for Baekhyun? I don’t have any speciality like everyone accept for my Wushu. My ability will make everything even worse. I think I should remain being hate by my own hyung forever.”

 


TO BE CONTINUED…