DAY 5 : PLANTING THE FLOWERS WITH JOONMYUN AND A FIGHT

THE STORY OF EXO BABIES AND THE BABYSITTER

 

Today whether is very nice. It’s nice when we walk and have some activities outside.

 

“Today, we are going to plant some flowers. Can we?”

 

Who’s that voice? I turn my back and find out our little Joonmyun already with his farming set likes-gloves, spade and others.

 

“You want to plant a flower?” I asks him and he nodded his head. OMG! This is the first time I talk to him and he is ing so cute~ I shouldn’t said that word.

 

“Of course, you can~” Suddenly, someone I’m very familiar with from behind me with his pets also.

 

“What do you want?” Before he asks me, I ask him first. This little Jongin how come he had a very strong killing aura when he is around me? He is always giving me little goose bumps when he appears from nowhere.

 

“I want to plant a flower with Grandpa Joonmyun too!” Jongin says excitedly.

 

“Jongin, you can’t be rude to your hyung.” I warn but he looks at me and point out his finger to look at Joonmyun. Indeed, he looks like a grandpa and when I think about it he also has an old man hobby too.

 

“Honestly, you really look like an old man little Joonmyunnie~” I feels hurt in my heart saying him like that.

 

“It’s okay and I know I’m like that. This is the real me and I can’t change the real me. If I do, Kyungsoo will never like me anymore.” He smiles. Oh! So perfect that smile~ XD

 

“Thehun and Yixing-hyung~ and Luhan-hyung~ want to plant a flower too~” OMG! Another disaster yet cute at the same time, the little Sehunnie~ I’m glad because Yixing is here with him right now.

 

“Me and Yifan wanted to plant flower too~” Chanyeol who appeare from nowhere with Yifan. Actually, Yifan was being forced by this little fox, Chanyeol~

 

When I turn my left I saw Minseok, Jongdae and also Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo keep nodding his head cutely with his O_O eyes to make me agree with them.

 

“Okay, let’s we have some activities outside once in a while.” I smile and they all cheering happily. Wait, I feel two of my children missing.

 

“Where are Baekhyun and Tao? Don’t they want to join us too?”

 

“Baekhyun, doesn’t like outside activities. He will melt under the bright sun although he always plays with the lamp switch.” Chanyeol immediately explains.

 

I see Jongin leans at my left leg and make it to support his small body from fall. “What are you looking at?” Jongin says like nothing was happen. I’m looking at you of course.

 

“So, let’s go~” We all go outside and have our outdoor activities for the first time.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

At the gardens, where they are all get ready to plant the flowers.

 

“Okay, everyone let we start now!” I shout in happiness then suddenly being pokes by Joonmyun.

 

“Don’t shout like that. You will scares the flowers~”

 

“How did he know?”

 

Then, all of us began with the activities. After an hour, I walk around to have a look on them especially their flowers. First of all, of course I go to Joonmyun.

 

“Can I take a look?”

 

“Sure~” Joonmyun show me. Wow! He did have a great talent in create something like this~ mixing up the flowers together and everything. Even I don’t know about this kind of flowers. :P

 

“Good job, Joonmyun~” Joonmyun smiles to me and I think I wanted to faint right away~ OMG! His beautiful smile kills me!!! XD

 

Next I go to look what have Kyungsoo, Minseok and Jongdae are doing.

 

“Hello, what are you guys doing?”

 

“Planting some flowers.” As usual O-O Kyungsoo still so cute~ But Kyungsoo-ah, I know you’re planting right now.

 

“What about you Minseok?”

 

“Mmm, I think don’t know. Is this colour suit with this this color?” Minseok was showing me the red rose and yellow rose. Actually, I’m not that good with mixing up thing.

 

“Mmm, Minseok-ah! Do you like sewing?”

 

“Of course, I like them!”

 

“Then, this is just the same thing like sewing. Mix and match the colour like you did with all the clothes that you have made every day.”

 

“Wah, thank you very much! I love you, noona~” Minseok seems very happy and I’m glad I can make him smile like. He sure did look like a baozi. Aigoo~ so cute Minseok! :D

 

Suddenly, I heard someone who is singing behind of me and it was Jongdae. He is singing to the flowers that he just planted them.

 

“Jongdae, are you singing to them? Why did you do so?” I’m very confused.

 

“Of course we need to sing for them. They will grow faster and beautifully like Minseok and Kyungsoo.” At the same time, Kyungsoo and Minseok heard his words they blushing bashfully. Omo! So cute~ XD Kyaaaa~ Kyaaa~

 

I need to move on and not far from them there are Yixing, Sehunnie and Luhan. Wait, where is Jongin?

 

“Hello, Sehunnie, Luhan and Yixing! Are you done or not?”

 

“We already finished with the flowers and please take look of mine!” Luhan pull my hand and he shows me his flowers.

 

“Aww, Luhan so beautiful!” Opps, I spill my words. Luhan then looks at me pouted.

 

“No. No. You’re not beautiful and you’re handsome and manly of course. What I mean is the flowers. Ahahaha!” Glad, he smiles back.

 

“And what about you two?”

 

“Thehun planted 14 flowerth.” Sehunnie said 14 flowers but he shows me 10 fingers. OMG! He is still cute whatever he does.

 

“Look! Look, here!” He shows me his masterpiece.

 

“Thix at the back are Yifan-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung, Baekki-hyung, Tao-hyung, Mintheok-hyung and Jongdae-hyung. Two persons at the left side are appa and you! While here are Joonmyun-hyung and Kyungthoo-hyung~ And the rest are Yixing-hyung, thehunnie, Lulu-hyung and Jongin.” The cute baby Sehunnie explaining words by words, each of the flowers represent each of his family members. And there is also me! Aigoo, baby Sehunnie so cute and sweet.

 

“Thank you, sehunnie! I love you!” Luhan is hugging his little brother tightly like he never wants to lose him.

 

“Lulu-hyung, it’th hurt!”

 

“opps, sorry baby~” Then, Luhan kiss Sehun on the cheeks.

 

Finally I back to my own flowers… Wait a minute! Something is going wrong here~ where is Jongin? Not he will appear anywhere, so, I don’t have to be worry that much! OH! NO! I forget about Yifan and Chanyeol~ Where are them? I need to find them.

 

Then, I find out Yifan is sleeping under a big tree. It was an apple tree. Yifan sleeps soundly under there while his book about ‘How to plant’ covers his handsome face. You just a brat you know that.

 

“Should, I wake him or not?” Suddenly, I saw another figure but this time on the tree branch. It’s was Chanyeol. How come he climbs on the tree and moreover he look exactly like a cat. A very pretty and adorable cat.


“Wait it not time for that. CHANYEOL-AH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IT DANGEROUS! COME DOWN NOW!”

 

At the same time, Yifan who heard my voice awaked and he is rubbing his eyes cutely.

 

“Hehe, I don’t want! I want to pick some apple and give them to Baekhyun and Tao!” Oww, he so sweet but…

 

“CHANYEOL! I PICK THEM FOR YOU! YOU MUST TO COME DOWN NOW BEFORE YOU FALL!” At that time, I hear some branches cracking and Chanyeol is falling alongside the apple.

 

“WAHHHH! CHANYEOL!!!!!!” I panic and run to them with a fast speed.

 

“Chanyeol are you okay?” At that time also, I feel like I’m useless and jealous. There was someone who helps this cute cat from falling and reaches the ground. It was that brat, Yifan.

 

“Ne, Ne, Yifannie~ Thank you for saving me just now. I love you <3” Chanyeol hugs Yifan.

 

“I’m not the one who saves you but you’re the one who was falling on top of me while I’m sleeping.”

 

“Don’t be shy, Yifannie~ I know you love me too~ hehe” Oh! No! Why suddenly the very dangerous situation turn to a very romantic atmosphere. I think I should go~

 

“I DON’T WANT TOO! TAO HELP ME!!!! KYA!!! CHANYEOL!!!!” That’s was Baekhyun voice right? What happen to him? I quickly go to find Baekhyun.

 

“There you’re. Baekhyun, what’s happen and Jongin?” When I arrived there, I saw Baekhyun is being tie while Jongin with his Monggu and Janggu pull him and make Baekhyun’s shirt dirty.

 

“What are you doing to him? Are you trying to kidnap your own brother?” I untied the rope and help Baekhyun stand up while fixing his clothes.

 

“What was happening?” I look at Jongin who look at me like nothing happen.

 

“He tied me with the rope and he said he wanted to make me melt under the sunlight!” Baekhyun is trying to explain everything while he takes my hands to cover his face.

 

“I just wanted to help you. Why you so scare of the sunlight?” Jongin pouted while he pokes his pets. Sometimes, I feel bad for Monggu and Janggu.

 

“They are so bright and hot! I don’t like it!” Baekhyun seems like he wanted to cry.

 

“Baekki-hyung, here your cap! Ouwwahh…OUCH!” Tao who just come while bring Baekhyun’s cap and then, he slips on the dirty puddle. Its end up Baekhyun’s cap also got very dirty and Baekhyun slaps Tao on the face.

 

“My cap~ this cap is from mama! Why you bring this cap? And you make them dirty! I hate you, TAO!!!” Baekhyun left and he go inside while he is crying.

 

“It’s so scared when Baekki-hyung mad. He dares to slap Tao on the face.” Jongin is clinging on me.

 

“It was your entire fault you know!” I said to him.

 

“Why me? I don’t make anything wrong and the culprit is TAO!!!! Bye bye! Let’s go Monggu and Janggu!” Then, Jongin leaves me alone with Tao.

 

“Are alright, Tao?” Tao not cry at all. Why? I think it super-duper hard slap for a small kid like him.

 

“Baekki-hyung hates me?” His voice cracked but he still not crying.

 

“Tao, are sure you’re okay?” Without reply to me, he leaves and goes inside the house.

 

“What should I do now? They should not hate each other because they are family.” I think I should make them back together.

 


TO BE CONTINUED…