DAY 3 : THE BABIES EVERYDAY LIFE AND THE GENTLEMENT JONGIN

THE STORY OF EXO BABIES AND THE BABYSITTER

 

It’s had been a month I worked here as a babysitter. I find myself really suits this role and I was very happy working here. At first, it’s really hard when we need to fit ourselves in the new environment but with all the babies sometimes helping I find it was very easy. Although, all the babies are very naughty especially Jongin and the most baby easy to take care of is Kyungsoo and Minseok. They are really nice and also helping me does the housework and everything. I’m still very sad because Sehun don’t want to be close to me and even give a smile. But, with the help of Yixing and Luhan he sometimes played with me too. All the babies actually are very cute and playfully than I ever thought when the first time I met them.

 

“Hehe, sometimes I was daydreaming about their father too~” I’m giggles while daydreaming about their father. “How I wish I can marry him soon?”

 

“Who are you going to marry with, oba-san?” Jongin is poking my head with his cute little finger. (oba-san is a Japanese word for grandmother or more suitable as an old lady in this story)

 

“Oh, Jongin! Have you eaten your breakfast made by me?” I smiles to him and he smiles back. He is so cute when he does smiling like that.

 

“Yes and you still can’t win my Kyunggie cook.” Jongin immediately go and leave me alone with his two dogs. He told me last night to wash his pets. He is very lazy when come to wash his pets. But, he was still cute and handsome when he smirked although he still 4 years old.

 

“Then, I should go and wash these pets now.” I’ll go and wash them inside the bathroom.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After I had done with my entire morning task, I need to move on the next tasks. I need to take all of them to school. First I sent Minseok, Luhan, Yifan, Joonmyun, Yixing, Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol to their elementary school while Kyungsoo, Tao and the twins to their kindergarten not so far from the house. It’s about 10 minutes from there and 20 minutes from elementary school.

 

On the afternoon, I fetch Kyungsoo, Tao and the twins while the others comeback together by their own two hours after that. When, we arrived at home, I will take Kyungsoo, Tao and the twins to take a bath. The most I hate when I was washing them is when Jongin like to splash the water all over the place and there was a day he made me all wet from the head to toe. Then, when everyone was home, we eat lunch together.

 

On the evening, the babies will play together either outside or inside the house. At that time, I used to watch TV with Minseok and Kyungsoo or sewing with them. Minseok is very talented in sewing and he makes all of Baekhyun and Chanyeol clothes. While Kyungsoo is very talented in cooking even I can’t cook that delicious food like he did. Sometimes, I feel I was fail as a girl. Usually around 4:00p.m., Sehun was the only one who is sleeping whiles his twin playing all day long with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

At the night, the babies will sleep after they finished their homework or watching cartoon. They will sleep inside their own room together. Their room is really big and I bet their room is the master room of this house but their father’s room was next to their room which is smaller than them. Inside the room, there are 3 king sizes bed. The one with a red colour close to the balcony was Yifan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Tao bed. At the middle with a blue colour was Yixing, Sehun, Luhan and Jongin bed. And the last one with a green colour close to the room door was Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, Minseok and Jongdae bed. They usually sleep at 9:30p.m. and wake up around 7:00a.m every day.

 

Let me tell a story about the babies’ everyday life, Luhan and Sehun love to bring their pink and blue rabbit everywhere. Yixing told me, their father bought the blue rabbit for Sehun and when Luhan saw it he was jealous and their father needs to buy one more rabbit with a pink colour for Luhan. So, their rabbit would never be exchange. Usually, Joonmyun and Jongdae like to study together while Yifan of course busy with his book and Tao like to play alone by himself, yea you’re right after being ditch by Baekhyun. Minseok and Kyungsoo always helping me to do housework while Baekhyun and Chanyeol will play ‘POWER RANGERS’ together and sometimes, Jongin will join them as well as Jongdae if he feel bored study with Joonmyun.

 

As I talk about Jongin, he likes to disturb everyone and especially him like to tease Luhan and Sehun. There is no the day that Sehun would never cries or Luhan comes to me and complains about Jongin behaviour. He is really hyper kid and more than a naughty kid. But, the only one who can make him silent is Chanyeol. Sometimes, I will go to Chanyeol if I can’t handle him. He is the hardest baby to control.

 

Talk about Yixing, he usually will play with his piano or guitar while Luhan was singing for him. Sehun also watching them while drawing some pictures that yixing taught him and of course Jongin will disturb their peace and happiness moment.

 

And the most unbelievable thing was sometimes Yifan also join them, drawing a very beau-not I mean I can’t even understand what he is trying to draw. You not gonna believe me but seriously he said he is very good at drawing. He also will make Sehun cry when the youngest confused with the tallest boy’s drawing and Yixing’s drawing.

 

It was happening yesterday too, when Yifan competed his drawing with Yixing. They were drawing Jongin sat on a chair by the windows in the art room and yes, it was Monggu as the model too beside that Kkamjong. No other word when comes to Yixing because he was just perfect with his skill but if this tallest boy we talk about, it was like a disaster. Sehun was crying that he confused, how the look of a dog.

 

This is how the dog looks by our Yicasso,

 

After that I don’t even know how Yixing explained to Sehun about how a dog looks like. What I know I got something more important to do.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The next morning it was Saturday, like always I waked up and go to the kitchen to get ready for the breakfast. When, I entered the kitchen Minseok and Kyungsoo already there and all the breakfast are ready only need to be serve at the dining table.

 

“They are really hardworking and sweet little boy ever.” I smiles and how I’m proud with them especially they’re only 9 and 6 years old boys.

 

“Can I help you?” Kyungsoo nodded and told me to help them serve the breakfast on the dining table. I did like he told me to.

 

When the clock strike at 7:30p.m., all the babies already sit on their own seat except Jongin who walking with his sleepy face although he just took a bath, I believe he did it. He puts his Monggu and Janggu aside and gives them their pet food. Then, finally he sits on his own seat. After everyone is here we start eating our breakfast.

 

“Ne, ne, Yixing-hyung, is appa still at oversea?” Sehun is tugging on Yixing shirt. Yixing patted his dongsaeng head cutely and told him to eat his breakfast first.

 

“I miss appa too~” Baekhyun and Chanyeol pouted. They make their sibling sad too except for this little naughty Jongin who always ruined their moment.

 

“Appa will back soon and if you guys doesn’t want your pancakes you guys can give all of them to me.” He is talking with his mouth full.

 

 I feel very bad for them but half for Jongin who doesn’t care about this kind of stuff. I think I should make them happy and what should I do?

 

“Ne, oba-san can you give me water please?” Jongin orders me with his usually rude style. He is really needed to wash his dirty brain before they get rust.

 

“Appa~” Now like everyone was calling their appa names and of course all their pancakes already gone inside Jongin stomach who is currently giving his pets drink.

 

“I should think something?” I know I had lived with them about one month but I still don’t know what their likes or dislike. They are really hard to predict and the only way I have is ask Jongin for a help. Maybe, sometime he is useful too.

 

“Ne, Jongin. I think I need your help.” I said shyly because it’s really weird asking to someone naughty like him.

 

“You want me to make them happy again, right?” I give him ‘how-did-you-know’ look. He is really clever boy than I ever thought.

 

“I know I am clever yet genius boy. But, there is one condition.” He points out his finger like no.1 cutely to me.

 

“What, I will do everything you ask me to do?” Opps, you babo. Why you said like that and what if Jongin misunderstanding it? He will do me to pick all Monggu and Janggu poop outside.

 

“Chincha? Then, please pick up all Monggu and Janggu poop outside. One more thing, please help me tie my ribbon.” Jongin pointed his ribbon to me. Sometimes, he also likes the other boy too. I tie the ribbon on his neck and he extremely looks very handsome and cute. I patted his head and he patted me back.

 

“What the reason he do that?” I laughed at his cute behaviour.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

It’s already evening and I still don’t see any shadow of Jongin. “Where did he go?”

 

The other was playing like usual but I can see all of their sad and unhappy face. “Are they really missing their father and especially Sehun?” I talk to myself.

 

Today, Sehun look very pale and he cries a lot. Now, he is sleeping on Yixing laps while Yixing himself let his back leans on the couch. Suddenly, I notice something very strange not only Jongin was missing but Luhan also.

 

“Where they did actually go?” I need to find them as soon as possible before sunset. I was looking for them around the house outside and inside the house but result still the same.

 

“Are they going outside, I means outside of the gate?” I’ll become panic and run to about 100m to the front gate.

 

“How was this happen? How come I not even realise they were leaving home before?” Before I could open the front gate I found Jongin together with Luhan behind. Since, when they came in?

 

“Yah, you babo oba-san. What are you doing here?” How dare you Lee Jongin to talk to me like that while I was worrying about the both of you! I should control my inner self.

 

“Where did you go just now? I was looking for you everywhere but not found?” I look at them and of course I was worried about them. They are just like my own children now.

 

“We are very sorry… And just now we go and buy this egg tarts at the bakery not far from here.” Luhan tries to explain to me and they did bought 3 boxes of egg tarts.

 

“Why don’t you ask me to buy them?” I said to them.

 

“But, you are the one who ask me to help you make them happy again, right! Now, you mad at me!” Jongin become angry at me and I totally forgot about that.

 

“A gentlemen should never break their promise and I was helping you to make them happy again~” Jongin pouted and this is the first time I saw him like this. Is he being a gentle boyfriend to me?

 

“Thank you, Jongin.” I patted both of them head with my warm hand. I feel so touch with Jongin hard work. I will appreciate his kindness.

 

“But, why egg tarts?” I was curious about it.

 

“Because, when I was little mom always baked egg tarts for everyone if we were sad.” Luhan said to me. So, after this I need to learn how to bake egg tart for them.

 

“Let’s go and bring this egg tarts for everyone.” I smiles and Luhan too. He is very cute and KYAAA!!!! I can’t explain what I feel~

 

“Yah, oba-san! Don’t just stand there and daydreaming.” Just now I was very touch with your gentle side but now you become like always again. Anyway, he is still my kid and the others too.

 

I happily walk inside the house with Luhan and Jongin hand in hand happily. “We bring the egg tarts out!”

 

“WHAT DID YOU SING??!!” Seems Luhan and Jongin still hate me.

 

Luhannie, it was from SNSD I got a boy lyrics but I change ‘the boys out’ to ‘egg tarts’

 


TO BE CONTINUED...

OUR BABY SEHUN~

 

and extra, one of the beagle line triplets:

BABY CHANYEOL