DAY 1 : MEETS THE BABIES

THE STORY OF EXO BABIES AND THE BABYSITTER

 

"My life is over..." I let out a heavy sigh. It had been a month after I graduated from college and I still can't find any job.

 

“This is what will happen when we got a bad result in the final exam.” Again I sigh and sitting on the bench at the park.

 

“What should I do from now on?” I stare at the blue sky above, I smiles and then I think. “I can’t be like this. I should find a job today!” That’s was a spirit.

 

“Do you need a job?”

 

Suddenly, someone ask me about a job. Of course I wanted it so badly but the person who asked sound like a little kid. Then, I turned my back and found a cute little is piggyback his sleeping little brother.

 

“Are you lost little boy?” I asked him with a smile. He didn’t answer back but he is looking at me directly into my eyes. “Is there something on my face?” I’m wiping my face that doesn’t have anything on them.

 

“Do you really need a job?” The little boy asked me again.

 

I think I should just be honest although to this little kid. “Yes~” Then, the kid took out something from his pocket and giving them to me.

 

“What is this?” It looks like a paper. Then, I flips the paper and found this,

 

“Aigoo~”

 

“Would you accept this offer?” There are sparkles in the kid eyes. It seems they really need a babysitter. Wait, me as a babysitter?

 

“Will you? Will you?” The kid really anticipated my answer and how could I say no to this cute little boy and his sleeping little brother.

 

Without further thinking, I accepted his offer as a babysitter. “Okay then.”

 

“Yeah! Then, let me show you our house.”

 

“Already?” This kid is really fast. Without knowing my legs follow him to their house.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

After long awaited and far distance walking from the park, finally we reach his home. “So big!” I was becoming like a statue for the moment when I found how big it is their house. I think this kind of house we no more call them as a house but a mansion.

 

“Little boy, did you guys live here?” I just wanted to confirm. The kid nodded his head cutely and he took out an automatic gate key and opened them up. This is really their house.

 

The first thing that catches my eyes was a big fountain in the middle of the round board. I feel like I’m a princess walking through my home region. My mouth open widely amazed with this big mansion. “This is not a house or a mansion but a castle.” I can’t say anything more.

 

There are a beautiful garden and a pond on the left side. While on the right side, there is a swimming with a playground. “Wow~” I never thought I would be a babysitter to the rich family. I was screaming inside my head how happy I am right now.

 

“Are you okay, Miss?” I snapped from my daydreaming. I smile and nodded my head to assure him that I’m okay.

 

About 100m walking from the front gate and finally we reach the main door of the house. Their house is really bigger than I thought. And now my legs are hurt so badly. “How much family member did you have?”

 

“13.” Finally, I know the reason why they have such house. So, this kid not leaving just with their parents but also their other relatives. Maybe, I should greet their family politely especially to their grandparents. Or else I never get this job.

 

“Miss, are you sure to become our babysitter? You can’t turn back after this.” The kid warned me.

 

“I’m pretty sure with it. I never am turning back.” I said proudly. The kid is smiling so brightly and slightly showing his cute dimples. How cute he is actually?

 

Suddenly, the main door open and revealed another cute little girl. “Yixing, where are you going with Sehunnie~” The little girl pouts.

 

“I’m sorry, Lulu-hyung.” Lulu-hyung?! Why he call his sister hyung? Shouldn’t he call her noona instead of hyung?

 

Then, the little girl looks at me and become scared. “Who are you?” She hides behind the big door. The door is about 4 times bigger than me and this little is 4 times smaller than me. How cute and small she is after I compared her with the door.

 

“Lulu-hyung, you don’t have to be afraid of her. From now on she is our babysitter.” The kid who I met just now is Yixing said to his hyung? Or noona? It’s so confusing right now.

 

“Emm, Yixing shouldn’t you call her noona instead of hyung? She is a girl right.” Suddenly, the kid named Lulu is crying loudly. I’m become panic and why suddenly she is crying.

 

I’ll try to comfort him and suddenly a very handsome young boy came and pushes my hand from Lulu. “Don’t lay you hand on our princess?”

 

“I’m sorry but she is crying and I’ll try to comfort him.” I said to this cocky brat. Lulu keep crying non-stop and this little brat look at me as I’m the one who make her cry.

 

“Why Luhannie cry?” The kid who was sleeping just now awake from the noise. He also begins to cry along with Lulu. Maybe, this kid name is Sehun. I remembered Lulu said his name just now.

 

“Yah, get out from our house right now! You are making our two princesses cry!” That little brat said harshly to me. I ask for help from Yixing who is now busy with his crying siblings.

 

“What actually had happened right now?” Another boy appeared and until I realised there are 9 of them all together who are looking at me angrily except Yixing and two crying kids Sehun and Luhan.

 

I’ll gulp. Are they going to beat me? Or maybe call the police that I’m trying to kidnap them. My sweat started to fall and I don’t know what to do now.

 

“You guys wait, she is not a bad person.” You’re late Yixing boy. Finally, someone come and save me from these children.

 

“She is our babysitter and will take care of us from now on.” Yes, I’m your babysitter.

 

Wait, I’m your babysitter right? And I will take care of these 12 little boys by myself from now on.

 

By myself babysit these 12 babies in front of me? Are you crazy?

 

Suddenly, my vision become blank and I fainted in front of their door like a snow white after she ate an apple.

 


TO BE CONTINUED…