Chapter 20; Part 1

The Perfectly Imperfect Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lee Sungjong had been happier these past few days. On that fateful day when he decided to forgive Myungsoo and accepted the poor man, he had been feeling so free and happy. Woke up after his three hour-ish nap and found out he was still in Myungsoo’s arms, made him grinned so wide like a fool.

So, it was all real? He wasn’t dreaming.

Myungsoo had been so good to him, so gentle with every action screamed love, so much love for Sungjong.

The only thing Sungjong wasn’t happy was the distance between him and Myungsoo. How he wished Myungsoo was by his side all the time. Myungsoo said he missed him too. Myungsoo also missed Bean so much sometimes it hurt.

Bean.

Myungsoo read in a book saying a fetus on its earlier stage was just a size somewhere around peanut. He gave a call to Sungjong to say he had a nickname for their baby.

“Bean!” Myungsoo sounded so cheerful over the line upon saying it.

“Silly Myungie.” Myungsoo could hear Sungjong was smiling too even though he made it sounded like he was annoying.

“Aren’t you supposed to review your script or something, Myungie?”

Myungie. The pet name for Kim Myungsoo. Sometimes it can changed to Myungbear, or LoverKim, or MyungMyung if Sungjong felt like it. Most of the time it was Myungie. Myungsoo on the other hand, addressing Lee Sungjong as Honey, Darling, Sweetheart, or when he was being dramatic, Love of my life.

Yes, they were so happy, and so much in love.

“I am! But I'm taking my break, so that's why you're receiving this call because I miss you, I miss Bean too."

“We miss you, too, Myungbear,” Sungjong looked down to his baby bump and caressed it fondly. “But Myung..”

"Hm? What is it, love?"

“Is it okay with you denied dating her?”

"What's wrong with stating the truth?"

“I mean, she’s from some powerful family. I know she isn’t happy with the news. And you too, have lost so much opportunities.”

“Why'd you said that, love?"

“For instance, you could have hundreds of photobooks, maybe become a professional photographer too, but now, because you denied it, you got a contract for only two photobooks.” Sungjong’s voice sounded unhappy and regret that made Myungsoo felt uneasy.

"Hey, love, it's okay. Taking photo is just a part of my hobby." Myungsoo was trying to coax his lover. Why he wasn't next to Sungjong? Because he'll definitely embrace Sungjong until no doubt left in his heart about his decision.

“But it’s not fair for you! You could do so much more! You could become much better if you were with her, Myung.”

"And losing you both? Nah, I'll pass."

“Myungie, it’s still not too late to—”

Myungsoo sighed. "Lee Sungjong, listen to me carefully. I'll trade the whole world if that's the price I need to pay to be with you. I love you, only you. I don't care about anything else. Screw her and her father's money. That cannot buy me happiness." 

“You idiot,” Sungjong sniffed, wiping his tears using his slender fingers.

“But you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter