Help Me

Have You Ever Thought of Suicide?

Have you ever thought of Suicide?

Suicide, The act or an instance of intentionally killing oneself.

 The voices. The voices. The voices.

They're back. Why are they back?!

" Aaaargh! " I scream and run into the connected bathroom. Locked it.

" STOP IT. STOP IT. BE QUIET! " I bang on the floor.

Luhan never loved you. He just feels pitiful. Why are you even alive? GO DIE IN HELL YOU UGLY FAT PIECE OF CRAP.

By now tears are streaming down my face and my voice has started to go hoarse. I have pieces of hairs i yanked out from my head. These voices has made me go through hell. These voices used to be my friends, then after I realized it. They were evil. They made me feel like . They almost made me kill myself.

Just then, I hear the door fly open. The voices in my head are to loud I hardly even noticed Luhan wrap his arms around me.

After a couple minutes I don't know how long he's been whispering to me. " It's okay. It's over now. Calm down. Shh shh. It's okay I'm here now. " I calmed down and finally felt the after effects. My head felt like crazy, my knees and feet hurt, and my hands, I couldn't even feel my hands.

Luhan carried me to my bed and stayed on my bedside till I fell asleep. On the verge of me falling into darkness, Luhan noticed and was about to get up and leave. No don't leave me alone again.

" Hyung... "

He turned around surprised. " What Minseokie? "

" Sleep with me tonight please. "

He knew I needed him tonight so he agreed. I scooted over and he rest beside me. The bed was only meant for a person so we were really close. I was just lucky that it was dark and he wouldn't see my tomato red face.

" Gomawo Hyung. "