Beating

Have You Ever Thought of Suicide?

Have you ever thought of Suicide?

Suicide, The act or an instance of intentionally killing oneself.

 

" FINE. I'LL JUST USE MY HANDS. GET OVER HERE YOU SELFISH DUMB BRAT. "

I'm going to get beaten. Sometimes I wish that he should kill me right now so I don't have to go through this again.

He punches Xiumin right in the stomach. Kicks him to the ground and beats him harder and more rough. I need someone to help me! I scream louder and yell for help. Asking for forgiveness. I figure out that the louder I am the rougher he'll get. I close my mouth and try to endure the pain. I feel tears streaming down my eyes by now.

He grabs my collar. I see blood on his knuckles. I must be bleeding somewhere.... He throws me against the table. I hit my head on the corner, that hurts alot. I grab my head trying to stop the pain. I feel a warm liquid, I look at my hands. Blood. I'm bleeding. I'm going to die.

But why don't I feel happy?

My vision gets blurry by the second. My dad is yelling something that's when I hear the door open. Luhan? Oh right he has the keys. He can't see me like this! Darkness is taking over my eye sight, my hearing is going hazy.

Last thing I head is, " Minseok! "

Luhan can't see me like this! I want to say everything is alright but how can I explain this situation to him? I can't lie anymore. I just can't

I don't have much energy to say anything anymore. I build up the last tiny bits on energy I have.

" Luhan. I want to die. "

That's when I out. Luhan found out, he knows my little secret I've been hiding for about 5 years.

I want to die.