The Next Few Days

Have You Ever Thought of Suicide?

Have you ever thought of Suicide?

Suicide, The act or an instance of intentionally killing oneself.

I wake up to be met with light being blinding my eyes. I have a huge headache. I reach to feel my head, that's when I find something heavy on my arm.

Luhan?? What's he doing here?

Wow, he looks so beautiful when he's sleeping. So calm, so cute, he sort of looks like a child.

" Hyung.. Luhan hyung. "

Luhan just stirs in his sleep.

" Hyung... " I shake him a bit.

He looks up.

Wow he looks so tired, he has bags under his eyes. Looks like he hasn't slept for days.

Luhan gasps, " MINSEOKIE!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU  SO MUCH GWENCHANA?! "

He wraps his arms around my neck, I can feel myself feeling hot and smiling like a maniac. I love the feeling being in his arms, I wished we could've stayed like this forever.

" Neh hyung, what happened? Where am I? "

" You don't rememeber you're in the hospital you babo. You were sleeping for 2 days straight! " Luhan looks like he's about to cry.

I'm sorry I did this to you Luhan hyung. He must be really tired cause oef me, stupid Minseok.

" 2 days??? Andwae I have to make food for my dad or he'll kill me! " I try to get out of bed, but I flop right back down when I have this huge feeling of dizzyness come take over me.

" No you can't get up. Your dad was taken care of. Don't worry. I'll go get the doctor. Stay right there arasso? " I see Luhan rush out of the room.

I'm sorry Hyung. You shouldn't have seen that.

After all these check ups, tests, and medicines they released me out of the Hospital. During my stay Luhan told me how my dad was in prison for child abuse and that I was going to stay with him for a while.

Luhan hyung lives by himself since his relatives mostly live in China, Lay and Kris sleepover alot also.

Luhan gave me a tour of the house. Even though I've been here millions of times and practically know every inch of the house, but he insisted.

One night before I went to bed Luhan hyung asked me someting.

" Seokie, is it okay if we talk tomorrow? I wanna ask you about something. " Luhan surprisingly said that very seriously yet carefully at the same time.

I wonder what he wants to talk about. Do you think he's goig to kick me out???

" Arasso hyung, I'm not doing anything anyways. " I shrug.

Luhan hyung walks up to my bed and kneels down. He hugs me tightly and whispers,

" This Hyung will always be there for you Seokiee. "

I was surprised hearing those words come out of his mouth.

That's when I started hearing the voices again. The ones that made me want to kill myself over and over again. I sit here crying, wishing, and pleading for the voices to go away. They only become louder. 

He's lying he hates you. You've been such a burden to him. He wished you died. He doesn't want you in his house. Why did you even live you prick. No one wants you alive.

No one loves you and no one will ever.