Ch. 08

Teach Me How To Love

Again, there is mature content. NEAR THE END of this chapter. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. (hint hint: y times :wink wink)

“Ummm, what’s going on?” Baro heard that Jiho said something, but he didn’t process what he was saying.

            Sandeul sat up and handed Zico’s phone back to him, while he was trying to gather his things and leave the awkward apartment.

            “Oh, thanks. Um, so yeah. Baro it was nice seeing you, but I have to go” giving him a pat on the back while he goes to put his shoes on.

            After Zico was gone, Sandeul sat at the table while Baro sat across from him, neither breaking eye contact or saying anything.

            “I think we need to talk about my confession…. Um, I know that receiving affection makes you uncomfortable, and I think that I might have been a bit too aggressive toward you. And for that I apologize” while he was talking, Sunwoo hung his head low, not making eye contact while he spoke.

            Listening to Baro speak, made Sandeul smirk. ‘This pabo…’ Sandeul wasn’t angry at Baro, or even remotely upset with the situation.

            “Why are you smiling?” he was no thoroughly confused about the current situation.

            “Sunwoo-ah, it’s not that you were too forward, I was, am, too shy to say what I feel. Growing up, I didn’t have any healthy examples of what it means to how affection toward someone; you saw that my parents were always fighting” getting uncomfortable, Sandeul started shifting in his seat. “It’s not that I DON’T feel ANYTHING for you, it’s just that I don’t know how to express it TO you…”

            It was Baro’s turn to smirk. “Sandeul-ah, that’s all I needed. I was freaking out over at Jinyoung hyung’s house thinking you hated me” standing to go cradle Sandeul’s head, he added “we can figure out exactly what those feelings are together now that I know.”

--

            “Hyuuung, I said we don’t need to go on dates! Can we go home now?” Gongchan whined as he was being drug here and there around Gangnam. It was nice to be out shopping and not having to pay for things, as the three bags on his arm not being dragged by Jinyoung showed.

            “You don’t want to do more shopping?” Jinyoung suddenly looked exasperated and defeated that his lover didn’t appreciate what he was doing.

            Cupping his face and pecking his lips, Gongchan explained “I do appreciate what you’re doing, I love being spoiled and I know you know that. But I just want to cuddle and spend time with you today. I have to study for finals all next week, so it would be nice to have be completely relaxed going into that.”

            Realization washed over the older and he smiled and interlinked their hands. “Okay, but one more stop” looking mischievous and continued dragging the younger.

            After what seemed like forever to Gongchan, they finally stopped atop a hill overlooking the city. Taking the bags from the younger, Jinyoung pulled Gongchan to it on the single bench. “Oh, I didn’t realize how cheesy this was going to be when I planned it..” shyly reaching into his pocket. “So, we’ve known each other for a few years now, and even though we’ve only just started to date exclusively, I’ve always treasured you…”

            Seeing his hyung blush and turn away, Gongchan knew he was either going to say something really cute, or really stupid, but both options made his heart flutter.

            “…and I don’t know how long we’ll be together…”

            Apparently, it was really stupid…

            “…but I really like it you would wear this while we’re together” opening the box to reveal a single ring.

            .. and really cute. “But why is there only one…” trailing off to see that Jinyoung was already wearing his ring. Tears of joy and happiness started welling in his eyes and the elder put the ring on his hand. “Hyung, this is all I wanted, I like have things and being spoiled, but this is all I really need.”

            As they sat embracing each other, watching the sunset, Jinyoung’s phone rang. He was going to ignore it, but remembering that only a select few people actually call him, he picked it up.

            Gongchan was hurt that he actually took the call until he heard who it was. “Sandeul-ah, hi, what’s up? Is something wrong?... I can hear that you’re happier.. You two are what?!... I’m happy for you… yeah… uh, not right now. How about tomorrow?” Covering the phone and directing “Are you free tomorrow” to Gongchan, he got a nod in return.

            “Okay, all four of us, tomorrow at your place… around 5. Sounds good, we’ll bring something… dessert? Okay, we’ll bake something. See you then, bye!”

            “What’s happening tomorrow?” Gongchan questioned.

            “Apparently Baro and Sandeul are going to try dating… but its going to be very very slow going, because Sandeul is very awkward when it comes to affection. But he’s going to cook a nice dinner and invited us. So he’s cooking dinner, and we’re bringing dessert.”

            “Okay, sounds fun” nuzzling into the elder’s shoulder. “But, uh, can we go home now?”

--

            Baro and Sandeul were on the couch watching a movie, when Baro moved his hand to rest on Sandeul’s knee. At first, he just stared at the hand and got red in the face, but he liked the feeling. He mentally kicked himself for wanting to slap Baro’s hand off him. If he wanted to try this kind of relationship, he needed to be open to receiving affection.

            Sandeul removed Baro’s hand from his knee, only to situate his legs under him and resting his head on the blonde’s lap, who starting his hair. Baro knew by the end of the movie, Sandeul would be asleep because this is how he comfort he friend when his parents would fight and he couldn’t sleep.

            And sure enough, when the credit began to roll, he could hear Sandeul’s soft snoring. Bridal style carrying the lifeless figure to his bed, Baro laid him down on the bed only to be caught with a pair of arms around his neck.

            “Can you stay with me tonight?” The dark haired male had the biggest puppy eyes and it was hard to say no to him.

            “Of course I will, but I need to change, so I’ll be right back okay? You should change too while I’m gone.” And with that, he walked out of the room, only to sprint to his closet and with lightning speed change his clothes and brush his teeth. When he walked back into Sandeul’s room, he saw the bathroom light under the closed door, and his face darkened.

            He burst into the bathroom only to find a Sandeul getting ready to shower. “Oh my god! What are you doing, Sunwoo-ah!?” Swatting at him to get out, Baro only grabbed the towel and embraced Sandeul.

            “Do you really have to take a shower? Can’t we just cuddle and you can shower in the morning?” Baro could feel his growing because he was this close to a Sandeul. While Sandeul just stood frozen, in his birthday suit, completely red in the face, which was spreading to his neck and chest.

            “YES, I really do have to take a shower! Now get out, you !” Shoving Baro out the door and trying to cover his own growing made him even more red.

            Ending up on his back outside the bathroom, Baro could see the effect of being that close to Sandeul’s beautiful body had on him very clearly. Retreating to the other bathroom, Baro removed his clothing to take a shower of his own.

            He’d done this many times before he confessed his feelings. First he took care of the main reasons to shower: wash his hair, body and face. He was careful not to touch his while washing himself, the whole time thinking of Sandeul.

            After done washing, he needs release and spares no time in himself, fast and hard. Standing under the luke warm water, Baro imagines that Sandeul is touching him and he last only a few minutes at the pace he set. He doubles over as the pool of warmth in his stomach turns cold and his hits the floor, still lightly stoking himself to rid out the euphoria. Cleaning himself off, he exits the shower, dries himself and after dressing again, heads to wait for Sandeul on his bed.

--

            Sandeul silently screams after he shoved Sunwoo out the door and violently punches the air. “OH MY GOD! HE SAW ME , HE SAW ME , HE SAW ME , HE SAW ME ….’ He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and facepalmed so hard, he fell to the ground. While he waited for the shower to heat up, he sat on the ground seething about how awkward and weird he was.

            When he finally got up to shower, he realized he had a raging that was caused because his friend, HIS BEST FRIEND, had been so close to him. He facepalmed again, but remembered that he wanted Baro to share his bed with him that night. As he slid into the shower, it kept staring at his with a skeptical stare.

            Washing his entire being in a flash, he started to contemplate how to take care of his problem. Sandeul had only ed a handful of times, not that he had to be taught, but he just felt weird about it.

            He slowly began to himself, and instantly knew he wouldn’t last very long, even with his own hand. Smearing the seeping liquid from his tip, he began to pump faster and faster. “Sunwoo… ah, ngg..ah!” he let out a moan, then covered his mouth. ‘Oh my god, what if he heard me? I’m so inept. Oh my god, I’m’ “Ah…. nngg, Baro-ahhh” ‘I’m a horrible human being’.

            Baro laid on Sandeul’s bed and waited for him to finish his shower, when he heard a drawn out moan. ‘What the was that?’ He tried to ignore it when he heard it again, in repeated and rapid sequence, coming from the bathroom. A smirk danced on his lips when he heard his name being drawn out, and then silence that include the shower being turned off.

            Sandeul sauntered out of the bathroom, with a red face and glazed eyes. “Baro-ah, you… you were waiting on my bed for me?” 


a/n: oh my god, i'm a terrible person, i shouldn't be allowed. I'm sorry for not updating. First it was school, and now its work. AND THEN, when september rolls around it'll be school again. I swear to yall, I'ma try to finish this story, cause I really don't want to abandon it... ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME! 살랑해요!