Ch. 07

Teach Me How To Love

Waking up again with a strange feeling, Sandeul rolled over to have his hand land on a figure. He froze and thought about the events of yesterday, only to not be able to recall them.

            Ripping off the covers to reveal a sleeping Zico, he becomes even more confused; “Yah! Why are you in my bed? What did you do to me?” realizing that he was topless.

            Groaning because he sleep was being disturbed, Zico recovered his face with the blanket and mumbled out “You’re shirtless cause you fell asleep before changing and putting pajama bottoms on was hard enough, so I didn’t even want to bother trying to put a shirt on your lifeless figure. And then I spent the night cause I ran into you crying at the grocery store. There was also a thunder storm last night, and I know you don’t do too well by yourself in thunderstorms.”

            By the end of his explanation, Zico had removed the blanket from his face and he was shifted to look at the still horrified Sandeul.

            “Look, I was given an order to not let you be by yourself until Baro comes home. Now I don’t when that will be, but until then, I’m not going anywhere” Zico trailed off as he went into the bathroom.

            ‘Why was I crying? The last thing I remember was I was gathering ingredients to cook for Sunwoo, but I was crying there?’ Sandeul had let the blanket expose his skin while contemplating the events of last night when Zico came back into the room.

            “Would you tell me why I was crying last night? I can’t remember anything, but I know I didn’t drink. So…” Sandeul began to question when he realized he was talking to no one. Strolling into the kitchen, he finds the taller starting to make breakfast.

            “Do you want ramen or eggs? Cause I’m going to have both” beaming at him while starting to gather the cooking materials.

           “Yah, don’t just walk out of the room when someone is trying to ask you a question. I’d like both also please. Now, can you please explain to me why I was crying in the grocery store?”

            “Oh, um that…” not looking directly at Sandeul, he tried to formulate a story, but fell short and told him the truth.

--

            Turning in his sleep only to end up on the floor, Baro groans when sunlight beams in his face. ‘Where am I?’ As he starts to question, he hears fits of giggles from the kitchen and feels at ease.

            “Hyung, can we add chocolate chips too? It’s boring with just cinnamon.” Gongchan, back hugging Jinyoung, whines and throws a handful in without waiting for an answer.

            “Channie, those were going to go on top of the pancakes.”

            “But that won’t be enough chocolate, they have to be IN them as well. You know I have a sweet tooth” pecking the elder’s neck and turning away to get some juice. “Oh, good morning Baro hyung, did you sleep well?”

            Still trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes, he simply gives the youngest a thumbs up and slumps on at the nearest breakfast bar stool and puts his head on his arms, watching the two lovers: Gongchan has his hand resting gently on Jinyoung’s hips while he continues to mix the batter. Jinyoung tries to wiggle out his grasp and move to the stove to start cooking the pancakes, but the younger keeps his grasp and they hobble over to the stove. Gongchan rests his head on the elder’s shoulder and Baro watches as the younger simply admires Jinyoung’s features.

            “Baro-ah, how many pancakes would you like?” the question startles both younger men out of their stares.

            “Oh, um two please.” Baro walks around to get himself a glass of juice when he suddenly remembers last night. “, actually um, none for me. I need to get home to Sandeul, I asked Zico to stay with him until I got there. And we all know that he is a very busy person. So thank you hyung, and see you later Channie.” He discards his half cup of juice and runs to change his clothes.

            After he finished changing clothes, he comes back into the kitchen, finishes his juice and gives his friends a hug and bolts out the door.

            “When do you have class today?” Jinyoung asks, trying to be subtle.

            “Hyung” sliding his arms once again around his lover’s waist, “it’s Saturday” he purrs and nibbles his ear for emphasis.

            Jinyoung shudders and replies shakily “oh, is- is it?” His hips instinctively push back into the pressure of Gongchan’s body against his back. “No” pushing the cooking materials further on the counter, he turns around and grabs the younger by the shoulders, pushing him to arm’s length. “We should go on a date today. A real date, where we go out and show the world out lovey dovey side, then who knows where it will go after that.” His head and arms dropped and he whispers out “I feel awful that we haven’t had too much time to go on dates. You deserve to be spoiled and showed off.”

            Gongchan had a bittersweet smile when put Jinyoung’s arms around his shoulders and then his own are around the elder’s waist, pulling him in for an endearing embrace. “Hyung, I don’t need those things. I’m happy just being able to call you mine, and being the one who gets to hold you like this, and kiss you…” he trailed off when he heard sniffling.

            “Gongchan, you’re too perfect. It makes my heart hurt to hear that you don’t need those things, but I so desperately want to make you feel so loved and wanted. Sometimes, I just don’t think I’m good enough for you-“

            Lips crashing onto his stopped his train of thought and his went wide, before melting into the kiss. The soft and passionate kiss was broken, and calm washed over the older.

          “We’ll have plenty of time to do everything you want to do… but right now, I think you’re burning breakfast” Gongchan quipped and doubled over in laughter when Jinyoung’s faced turned white and a stream of curses spilled out.

--

            Baro caught a taxi back to his apartment and shook with excitement the entire twenty minutes to his apartment, his mind racing with what he was going to say to Sandeul. Reaching his door, he pulled out the keys and composed himself with a mental pep talk ‘I got this. He’s your best friend, you’ve talked about everything. Even if he doesn’t like you back, why would this little incident ruin your friendship?”  

            He didn’t know what he would find when he entered his home, but Zico being on top of Sandeul on the couch was not one of them.

            “Umm, what’s… going on?”

            “Baro! Oh my god, I swear this is not what it looks like!” Throwing himself off the couch and right himself into an upright position. “I literally just tripped over the back of the couch, cause Sandeul took my phone and was putting it out of my reach. So I leaned over the couch to get it back!”

            Sandeul was still laid on the couch with a questionable expression, still holding a phone that was not his and making no effort to defend himself or greet Baro home. 


a/n: I FEEL SO BAD NOW! Finals are next week, so after that, I will probably finish off this story. I'm thinking maybe... three more? Either way, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME OTL  I promise I'll be better about updating... but until then I thinkg that I'm also going to write a couple drabbles... Mabye some b1a4, maye some bangtan. I just have really weird dreams about groups and I should share them with you guys! Leave me things, thank you for reading! Love you all :)  ps: I love this dance, its so cute and dorky.