Ch. 06

Teach Me How To Love

a/n: There is a certain degree of 'rated m' content in this chapter, but not enough to mark it... SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.


Zico had woken up to use the restroom when he heard Sandeul’s phone ringing. He didn’t want it to wake up the sleeping figure, so he answered without looking at who it was. “Hello, Sandeul’s phone, Jiho speaking.”

            “Jiho, why are you answering Sandeul’s phone? I thought he would be awake and terrified by the rain…” Baro was thoroughly confused by the voice of one of their mutual friends.

            “I ran into Sandeul at the grocery store… and kind of broke him.. so I called Jinyoung to ask how to make it better. And then he said I should spend the night with him and to not leave him alone” taking a seat on the bed and Sandeul’s hair, Zico became at peace, despite the weather outside. “And then about an hour ago, he fell asleep and I just went to the bathroom.”

            “That was you who called earlier? Jinyoung hyung said it was someone from work. Jiho, what happened?” Baro sat down on the bed and began trembling.

            “Um, I was teasing Sandeul about that one time you told me that you thought he was cute and asked if you two were going out. And then he started getting sniffly cause we were in public, but then when I walked him back to his house, he collapsed in the front walkway and started sobbing. So then I called hyung to ask him what I could do. And then he told me to stay the night with him and not to let him be alone, like I told you. But what hyung doesn’t know is what happened after I hung up” Zico got up off the bed, satisfied that he was not going to wake up, and walked into the living room.

            “Zico, when Deullie gets weepy and sobs, he doesn’t handle things well. Now please tell me what he did” Baro getting weepy himself because he wasn’t there to comfort his friend.

            Taking a deep breath and continuing “well, first off, I’m borrowing a pair of your pajamas cause his are too small. So, after I went back into his room after changing, he was in the bathroom, with a razor to his wrist, staring at it contemplating whether or not to do it. I went over to him and talked to him. He threw the razor in the trash and looked miserable. After he threw it away, I just sort of hugged him and put into bed and laid with him until he fell asleep.”

            “So he didn’t cut himself?” Relief physically washed over him.

            “No, he didn’t, but I think he really needs you. Jinyoung hyung told me the last time he hurt himself and was depressed, that you were the one who helped him through it. Whether or not he feels the same way as you do, promise me that you’ll always be there for him, okay?” Jiho could see that Sandeul felt something more than friendship for Sunwoo, but he was too afraid to feel it, hell to even acknowledge his feelings. But Jiho would let Sandeul discover his feelings in his own time.

            “Yeah, the last time he cut was… like three years ago. I’m glad that someone was there for him. Thank you so much Jiho, I own you big time for helping him tonight. Looks like the storm is still going strong; so, um, would you mind staying with him until I can get home?” the shorter of the blondes asked quietly.

            “Of course I don’t mind. And know that you know he is somewhat fine, you should get some sleep, okay?” the taller trying to instill calamity to Baro.

            “I’ll try, and you too. Get some sleep. See you tomorrow.” After hanging up, he heard a thud and then a fit a giggles, along with the running shower. He pocketed his phone and went to investigate.

--

            Jinyoung quickly won the tongue battle with the younger and tangled his hands in the darker locks. It had been almost two weeks since they had unrestricted access to each other’s mouths, and they were both greedy.

            A moan escaped Gongchan when Jinyoung ground his hips into the younger. “Ah, hyung, what are you doing?” breaking the kiss and leaning away from the older.

            “What? Don’t act like you didn’t like it” he flashed his mischievous smile and latched onto the younger’s exposed neck.

            Gongchan replaced his hand in Jinyoung’s hair and let the older continue as he pleased. When he found a particularly sensitive spot, he rolled his hips up into the older, resulting in a delicious moan right into his ear.

            “Gongchan,” Jinyoung’s breathless voice did nothing to stop his growing , “didn’t you just reprimand me, your elder, for doing the same thing?”

            Jinyoung became frustrated with the younger and how just because he was cute and adorable that he could get with anything. So while continuing to and bite his neck, Jinyoung palmed Gongchan through his pants.

            “Hyung! No, no, I don’t think we should do this here” shoving the older on the couch beside him and standing away from him. “Baro is in the next room, and I’m still a . I can’t have my first time be with one of my best friends in the next room. I want to, I really, really.., want to” cursing his voice for hitching “but, no. It’s not right.”

            Both males deflated as the mood slowly came down. Jinyoung was ually frustrated as it was; he needed Gongchan, not more of his own hand. Standing up to cover the distance between the two, Jinyoung caught the younger in a back hug “Why don’t we go into the bathroom then? We could turn on the shower so he can’t hear, and you make as much noise as you want; if that’s what making you worried” again palming the younger’s hard member and nibbling his ear.

            Thinking about his options: share the small couch with Baro, while rocking a semi, or get his rocks off with his gorgeous and willing hyung? It didn’t take him long to decide what he was going to do.

            He turned and picked up Jinyoung, nearly sprinting to the bathroom. He gingerly set him down and shut the door behind them before jerking the handle on the shower. When he turned around to face Jinyoung, he realized that he had never done anything like this, and had no idea what to do. So he let instinct take control: he cupped Jinyoung’s face, sharing a kiss so desperate and needy.

            He lifted Jinyoung up onto the counter and stood between his parted legs, but pulled back from the kiss. “Hyung, I don’t know what I’m doing. And I don’t want to do anything wrong… so um, could you lead?” Gongchan looked down in defeat while still keeping his hands on elder’s waist.

            Smirking to himself, he lifted the younger’s chin and this time the kiss wasn sweet and soft. “Of course I can. Does the mean you want to bottom? Cause we might have to change spots for that.”

            Putting his head down again, he slid the older off the counter and hopped up himself. Jinyoung played with the hem of Gongchan shirt, urging him to lift his arms, and slid off the offensive article of clothing. He, in turn, removed his shirt. Gongchan gasped in surprise because he realized he had never seen Jinyoung shirtless. He cheeks tinted and he averted his eyes.

            “Channie, what’s wrong?”, again lifting his chin.

            “I’ve just ne- never seen you this exposed before. You have really nice skin” caressing the expanse of milky, smooth skin.

            Gongchan’s hands traveled down to Jinyoung’s pants and looked to him for his approval to go on. After waiting for his nod, fumbled undoing top of his pants, and then dropped both layers of clothing covering his bottom half.

            “Your turn, Gongchan” Jinyoung expertly undid his pants and lifted him up to take them off.

            When Jinyoung was trying to remove the last bit of clothing, Gongchan leaned too far forward and fell to the floor, straddling Jinyoung’s bottom half. He regained control of his senses and realized the younger was scared to death.

            Jinyoung suddenly burst out laughing and any kind of mood that was set by their earlier make out session was dead. As soon as Gongchan also realized the situation, he started laughing. “Let’s save this for another time, preferably when we’re alone. Sorry I didn’t listen to you, Channie” pecking his forehead and trying to adjust themselves to get up.

            Unfortunately, Baro decides to knock on the door and enter “Hey, is everything okay- oh, oh my god! I’m sorry, I didn’t see anything, I promise” backing away and shielding his eyes.

            Breaking into a fresh round of giggles, the couple got up and dressed, turning off he shower before they exit. “Baro-ah, I’m sorry about that. Umm, we didn’t know how long you’d be, we didn’t get very far…”

            “Yah! I don’t care how far you got, just as long as you didn’t continue in front of me! Anyway, you lied, Jinyoung. That wasn’t your work that called, but thank you for making Zico stay with him; I know he needed someone there with him, whether it was just the storm or… you know. Just thanks” Baro tried to avoid eye contact, not just because he just saw them , but also because he was embarrassed whenever he talked about Sandeul.

            Ignoring his awkward demeanor the oldest took him into a big hug “Don’t mention it. I mean, you’re welcome, but seriously. Don’t.. don’t mention what you saw. Not because I’m embarrassed of my relationship between my dongsaeng, but you know.. just don’t and we’ll call it even, ‘kay?”

            Standing sheepishly in front of the bathroom, the two older males ambushed Gongchan in a hug, in which they all ended up on the floor again. “Hyung, you and Channie can share your bed, I’ll just sleep on the couch. Now someone’s elbow is in the neck, can you remove it, please? Thank you.” Baro tried to detangle himself from the pile while standing and going to put on his pajamas.

            After they were situated in their sleeping arrangements, they all exchanged goodnights, Jinyoung and Gongchan falling asleep in each other’s arms, and Baro thinking of his would be lover.


a/n2: So this one was for all you jinchan shippers ;) they're not my favourite ship, but I'll admit that they're cute. B1A4_acute_s_Gong_Chan_Jin_Young_2011201  So, yeah... yay, nay? Leave me comments, love dem comments :) Be well and happy my lovely subbies. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!