Small World?

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

(A/N: hello hello :) an update! haha isn't that great? :3 lol oh btw, happy birthday to our baby minmin.. haha Shim Changmin is what i mean. hihi ~ you'll still be our maknae. loveyouu Chwang :* okay, here's the chappie ^___^)





Junsu came at their meeting place. Yunho is already there, sitting at the bench, looking at his notes. Junsu approached Yunho, "Hey~", he poked the man's cheeks.
Yunho smiled as he look at Junsu, "Hi~"
Junsu's little smile faded and he sat beside Yunho and hugged him.
Yunho was surprised at the other's action, he noticed that his boyfriend his sad.
"Hm? Junsu-yah, are you alright? Did something happened to you? Did you missed me? Hehe. Ssh it's okay now.. I'm here." Yunho said as he hugged back Junsu.
"Yunho-yah.. I'm scared, what I am scared of is happening.. He's back, I can't face him. What am I gonna do?" Junsu said as his tears started to form at his eyes, hugging Yunho more tightly.
"Hm? What do you mean?"
"Yoo---- Yoochun... he's back.."
Hearing that name, Yunho suddenly remembered that Jaejoong came back too. 'What a coincidence' he thought. But he thought to keep it first from Junsu. He don't want the other to gain sadness.
Instead, Yunho pulled away from the hug, cupped Junsu's face and kissed him passionately. This is the only way Yunho thought for the other to stop crying, at that moment they totally forget that they were at a public place, they didn't care if people would see them like that. Junsu closed his eyes as he felt Yunho's lips touched his. He felt his heart beated fast, the feeling like he was kissed by Yunho for the first time. He stopped crying, his arms automatically wrapped Yunho's neck and he kissed him back with all his might.
Yunho felt Junsu's arms around his neck, he kissed Junsu more and pulled away, he leaned at Junsu's forehead, Yunho whispered over Junsu's lips, "I knew it, only a kiss will stop you from crying.."
Junsu, still eyes closed, he quickly opened it as he realized that they were at a public place. And because of that, Junsu blushed hard and broke his close contact with Yunho.
Junsu lightly slapped Yunho's arms, "Hey!! Who said you could kiss me in this kind of place?! Aish ~ stupid, stupid Junsu!! How could I give in that easily!" Junsu said as he looked at Yunho slapped his own head.
Yunho chuckled with the other's actions, finding it cute.
Yunho ruffled Junsu's hair and told him, "Junsu-yah, about Yoochun.. Don't think of him too much for now, alright? I don't want to see you sad again, hm?"
Junsu just nods and hugged Yunho again. Junsu pulled away from the hug and Yunho held Junsu's hands and stood up, "Let's go, Su.." Yunho smiled. And made their walk off to school.

Yoochun, didn't know where to go, he decided to go out for a drink. He sat down at a bar counter and ordered a bottle of tequila. He noticed a man sitting not far beside him, that is obviously slightly drunk. Being a socialite, Yoochun decided to talk to the man.
"So, it looks like you think something deep too. Hmm, can I have a drink with you?"
The man just looked back at Yoochun, smiling a bit.
"Sure, sure. I just thought I need someone to talk to."
"My name's Park Yoochun by the way. Just call me Yoochun. Nice meeting you." Yoochun reached his hand for a hand shake.
"Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you too."
Jaejoong shaked hands with Yoochun, a sign that they were now acquaintances.
Yoochun began the conversation, "So.. what's your problem? I could sense that you think something deep, serious I mean."
Jaejoong chuckled a bit and drank a shot, "Yeah, it is."
Yoochun just smiled.
"It's about my ex-boyfriend. I came back here for him but... I guess he doesn't want me anymore. I'm so stupid. Why didn't I gave him another chance? Ah, I'm so stupid."
With those words from Jaejoong, Yoochun remembered Junsu. "Really? I just came back here too for my boyfriend. But... he seems like, he's unhappy when I came back. I guess it was just because I came back so sudden, I just wanted to surprise him."
"Ow..... so, we're almost at the same situation? Ah, what a small world it is. Are we meant to be or what?" Jaejoong jokingly said laughed a bit.
"Yeah, what a world." Yoochun answered and poured his shot glass with tequila.
As Yoochun stared at Jaejoong, he noticed the beauty hiding at the man. His flawless white skin, his woman-like eyes.. all perfect. He suddenly thought, 'How could be a man left this beauty?', he was suppose to ask Jaejoong about his ex but for respect, he didn't.