Letting Go Junsu

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

A/N: chappie update!! :D we're halfway there to the ending hahaha so chill, people ~ okay here you go.. ^w^)

Yunho and Junsu were on their way home from school, hand-in-hand.
"Su-ie, where do you want to go first? Hm? I kinda don't want to go home at this early."
"But Yunnie, you still have paperworks to do for your project. Remember?" Junsu cutely said.
"Ah, yeah. I almost forgot. Aww, thanks for reminding me. I sometimes really have problem in remembering things." Yunho pinched Junsu's cheeks lightly using his free hand.
Much as with their surprise, someone familiar to them crossed their way. It was Yoochun.
As Yunho saw Yoochun, he clenched his fist, while Junsu avoided the other figure's gaze.
"What do you want? Is it already------"
"Can I talk to Junsu?"
Yunho looked at Junsu, then looked back at Yoochun.
"How about a no?"
"No, Yunho-yah.. let him talk to me."
"But------"
"Please Yunho-yah..."
Yunho gave up and sighed, "Okay, just call me if you need me.. understand?"
As Yunho walked away a bit from Junsu, Junsu ran and backhugged Yunho. Junsu whispered, "I love you.."
Yunho turned around to face Junsu, "I love you too.."
Then Junsu released his arms around Yunho's and started to walk with Yoochun.
Yoochun was just standing there, and witnessed the whole scene. On the outside, he may look alright.. But inside, his heart bleeds so much. He just wish that he could hug Junsu at this moment but he can't.

Yoochun and Junsu are sitting on a bench, their surroundings were full of trees. Just perfect if they want to get relaxed. But for this moment, they didn't got to be relaxed.
Yoochun initiated, "Junsu-yah..."
Junsu turned his gaze to Yoochun.
"I'm sorry..."
"Sorry for what?"
"I left you and... I wasn't able to secure our relationship."
"..."
"It's all my fault---"
"Good thing you know, Park Yoochun."
Yoochun just sighed.
"Junsu-yah.... Can we...... start over again? I promise that---"
"It's too late Yoochun-ah.."
"Are you really in a relationship w----with that man?" Yoochun asked hesitantly.
"Do you mean, Yunho? Isn't it obvious? I think he deserved me more than you. He were always there for me! What about you?! Where are you when I needed you? How many e-mails did I sent you everyday when you were away? How many hours did I've waited for your reply? I did my best to keep our relationship but... I gave up. I didn't know what to do, I just gave up."
"Junsu-yah...."
"You're too late. You didn't do anything for this relationship! I'm sorry Yoochun, but I don't want you anymore."
Hearing the last sentence from Junsu, Yoochun didn't stop himself to shout back at Junsu, "You're so selfish!"
"W----what did you just said?!" Junsu asked with anger.
"Don't you understand?! Don't we already talked about this before I left?! You've promise me you'll never leave me! You've promise me that I'm the only one in your heart! Where are those promises Junsu-yah?! And I'm just too busy with my studies at my dream school!"
"I know... I know that I made those promises to you. But who's the one made those promises broken? It's you, Yoochun-ah! You gave me a reason to let you go!" Junsu said as his tears fell down.
"And so what? So what if you are studying at your dream school?! All I want is your time! A time for me! Look who's selfish now!"
Yoochun just left speechless.
"Now, don't you realize how much effort I've done--- ah no, I mean I've wasted for you? I know those are only little things but for me, those are already big things."
Junsu wiped his tears, "Ah, I don't know what did I cried for. But this is enough Yoochun-ah. I guess it's all clear now to you. I'm sorry..."
Junsu stood up from his seat, but then Yoochun stood up too, grabbing Junsu for a hug.
"Ugh! Let go of me! Will you let go of me?!" Junsu said as he tries to free from Yoochun's embrace.
"Can we stay like this for now, Junsu-yah. I missed you so much, your touches.. your scent, everything."
Junsu was stopped by Yoochun's whisper.
"I guess this will be my last hug to you, Junsu-yah."
Junsu is in the urge of crying again, "Yoochun----"
"Thank you for coming into my life, Kim Junsu. I've never regretted to be yours, though we ended up like this.. Thank you..."
"Yoochun-ah... I'm so sorry...."
"Remember that I'll still love you, and I'll still be here for you, whenever you need me.."
Yoochun pulled away from the hug and carressed Junsu's cheeks, "I'm finally letting you go, Junsu-yah.. I wish you all the happiness.. with him...."
Junsu just smiled, holding back his sadness for Yoochun, "Yoochun-ah... we can still be friends. Hm? I know it'll be hard for you, but one thing's for sure, I'll always be here for you, okay?"
Yoochun nodded.
Junsu held out his pinky finger, "Friends?"
Yoochun just chuckled with Junsu's sudden action, "Are we kids or something? Fine. Friends." Yoochun twirled his pink finger to Junsu's.

Junsu got home, he felt better as he clarified everything to Yoochun. Though he knows that Yoochun hurt so much, but on the other side, he felt happy in the way they broke up. They ended everything in a nice way.
Junsu slomped on his bed, feeling tired.
"Ow. I must text Yunho that I got home." He mumbled to himself and held out his phone.
-
To: Yunho bear
Msg: I got home, Yunnie. I feel tiredㅜ I want to hug you right now if only you're here..
-
Junsu pressed the send button. And seconds later, he smiled as he saw that Yunho replied.
-
From: Yunho bear
Msg: Are you okay? Did something happened? Did he hurt you?
-
Junsu chuckled at Yunho's text, but at the same time he was flattered at the other's concern.
-
To: Yunho bear
Msg: Aish. Don't worry, am fine. I'll tell you everything tomorrow. Ah, I wanna sleep, Yun.. Good night~
-
Junsu pressed the send button, and he put his phone on the desk beside his bed. But before Junsu could close his eyes, his phone rang. He didn't got to look at his phone if who's calling him at this hour. He just answered it.
"Hello?" Junsu answered with a slight frustration.
'Aw. Are you angry, Su-ie? Are you really sleepy?' then the voice on other line chuckled.
'I just call for you to hear my voice before I sleep..'
"Hey. Stop being so cheesy, I might can't sleep!" Junsu said teasingly and pouted.
The voice on the other line chuckled, 'Fine. Sleep well, my princess. I'll stay up late for my homeworks.'
"Pff. Whatever. And I'm not a princess! Stop that." Junsu said with a wide smile.
Yunho on the other line just laughed, he can imagine Junsu's cuteness at that moment.
"So.. do your works well, good night Yunnie.."
'Good night Junsu-yah.. I love you...'
Junsu smiled. "I love you more.. everyday.."










A/N: yoosu angst then ended with hosu fluffiness HAHAHAHA what is matter with me roflmao okay byiee ~