Torn

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

Yunho escorted Junsu on his way home, just like normal couples do. They stopped as the two stepped at Junsu's home gate.
"Hmm, so.. I guess I have to go now." Yunho smiled.
Junsu pouted cutely, "What if I don't want to let you go?"
Yunho chuckled, "Hey, gotta go now, my princess.."
"How many times did I told you don't call me princess!"
Yunho laughed, held Junsu's face and kissed his forehead.
Junsu cutely glared at Yunho.
Yunho smiled and waved, "Bye!"
"Bye Yunnie!" Junsu waved back.
Junsu is still smiling at the figure going away, then sighed.
"Omo! I forgot to give back his notebook!" Junsu said and he started to check his bag, and he saw Yunho's notebook. He remembered that he kept it due to Yunho's request.
Junsu started to ran fast, though he can't see Yunho's figure at afar.

Yunho is walking on his way home, and surprisingly he saw Jaejoong crossing his way.
"J--- Jaejoong.."
"Yunho-yah... please--"
"I know what you will say, Jae. But I'm sorry, I don't love you anymore."
Jaejoong felt heavy at the last 5 words Yunho said.
"But Yunho-yah.. we can start over..."
Yunho feels frustrated, he didn't want to start an argue.
"Even though I want to talk to you about this, I can't. It gives me chills to see you like that. Are you really desperate for someone who can't love you back anymore?!"
Jaejoong came closer to Yunho, wrapping his arms around Yunho's neck. "Yeah, I'm desperate because I still love you!"
"Get off me!"
Jaejoong didn't answered back and he leaned closer to Yunho, an inch away from his lips. Then Jaejoong closed the gap, kissing Yunho's lips lightly. Jaejoong was surprised Yunho didn't pulled him away, so he started to bit Yunho's upper lip but he noticed that Yunho didn't move. Yunho stayed still at his position, his arms is still on his side, despite of Jaejoong kissing him.
Coincidently, at that moment, Junsu finally caught up Yunho. But he didn't expected to watch a scene like this. His boyfriend kissing his boyfriend's ex. He started to clench his fist, a sign of both anger and pain. He felt his heart is going to break into two as he saw the two figures kissing. He felt his tears forming, and because of anger, Junsu dropped the notebook with a force and he didn't got to call Yunho.
As Yunho heard that something fell, he broke his close contact with Jaejoong and saw his notebook and the figure that is running away. He quickly recognized it. "Junsu-yah!!!!!"
Jaejoong quickly stopped Yunho as Yunho tries to run away, "Hey! Where are you going?!"
"I'm catching him up--- This is all your fault!"
Jaejoong chuckled bitterly, "My fault then you didn't pulled away at the kiss.. I knew it, you still----"
"This will be the last time that I'll see you, Jaejoong." Yunho hissed and started to catch up Junsu, he run fast.
"Fine. Do whatever you want!!" Jaejoong shouted at Yunho's far figure.

Junsu is still walking on his way back home, crying. He don't care if people passing him will see him like that. He just can't believe Yunho will do the thing he fears the most. The scene was still on his mind, the more it appears, the more he gets angry and sad at the same time.
Yunho ran fast as he could, and he was thankful that Junsu didn't got home yet. He quickly saw Junsu and caught up him easily, he held Junsu's arms.
Yunho looked at Junsu's face, his eyes were swollen. A sign that he cried hard. Yunho felt very hurt for Junsu, and he knows that it is his fault.
"Junsu-yah----"
"Don't touch me!"
"I'm sorry----"
Junsu glared at Yunho, it was the first time for Yunho to see Junsu like that.
"Do you think I can easily accept your sorry?!"
"Junsu-yah, let me explain---"
"There's no need to explain, Yunho. It is clear for me that you still love Jaejoong! I'm not that stupid!" Junsu's tears welled up his eyes and fell.
"No, Junsu-yah! There's only you in my heart now---"
"Liar!"
"Come on, Su.. I'm---"
"I don't want to see you anymore. Please, give me some space starting at this moment." Junsu pleaded as he avoided Yunho's gaze.
"But---"
"Gotta go now, and don't follow me anymore. This is enough for today." Junsu started to walk away.
Yunho stayed still at his spot, as Junsu requested him.
Junsu tried to held back his tears, for the truth is he wants Yunho to hug him and plead him more to stay. But the pain he felt now makes him stop to do it.






A/N: an angsty hosu chappie update omfg T____________T sorry gaaaah ;;