I Miss You

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

From that day, Junsu never talked to Yunho, nor text, nor called. Yunho was just too frustrated of how he can make Junsu talk again. It was because when Yunho tries to contact Junsu, Junsu wouldn't answer it. And if Junsu would see Yunho near to him, he'll avoid Yunho.
For Junsu, he started to miss Yunho very much, despite of him avoiding Yunho. He misses the other's sweetness. Though he really wants to be with Yunho, but he just can't for now. The pain he felt never faded away everytime he remembered that worst moment ever.

From the day Jaejoong came back to Seoul, which is almost a month ago, he enrolled to the same school Yunho and Junsu were at. Of course, the two were surprised. He easily befriended Hyukjae and everytime the 4 would meet, there's awkwardness. Or sometimes Yunho would just excuse himself everytime Jaejoong is with them, and dragging Junsu with him. But those moments were gone for now, as the lovebirds were not together.
Jaejoong is with Hyukjae, they are on their way on the library when they suddenly saw Junsu alone.
"Junsu-yah!" Hyukjae called Junsu.
Junsu looked at Hyukjae smiling, but then he suddenly changed his expression as he saw Jaejoong. The two came to approach Junsu. Because Hyukjae didn't know everything happened to Junsu 3 days ago, he asked, "Why are you alone? Where's Yun----"
"I don't know!" Junsu answered, obviously frustrated.
Jaejoong suddenly felt guilty and he thought that the two never talked since that day he tried to get Yunho back, and he failed. He thinks that Yunho might be very depressed at this moment, just like when one time he got very angry with Yunho. Of course, he knows Yunho very much. Yunho is a type of person that gets sad very much when someone special to him got angry to him.
"Hey, I'm just asking! Aish." Hyukjae felt a bit disappointment with the way Junsu answered him.
"Sorry, Hyuk." Junsu answered back, felt depressed as he began to think of Yunho.
"Aish.. Come on, Jae. Let's go-----"
"You go first Hyukjae, I have something to say to Junsu first."
"Alright. Make sure you'll come, our groupmates are waiting for us."
Jaejoong just smiled to Hyukjae, "Okay."
When Hyukjae went away far enough from them, Jaejoong started to talk, "Junsu-sshi, about that----"
"If it's about Yunho, then don't worry... He's all yours."
"It's not that Junsu, you saw the whole thing... B-but, you've thought wrong.."
"Do you think I'm stupid?! Huh?"
"But... I'm telling you the truth Junsu-yah! I kissed him because... I'm trying to get Yunho back, that's why I did that."
Junsu laughed bitterly.
"Please Junsu-yah, go and talk to Yunho.. I know him, he's having a hard time as of now. He's the type of person that stays strong despite of being broken. I am begging you just for Yunho, he didn't do anything wrong."
"You came back for Yunho, and I guess you did it. Shouldn't you be happy?"
"No! Am not happy at all. This is why I'm saying this to you. Why can't you believe me? He actually didn't kissed me back no matter I tried. And I proved that... he really loves you. And after that, I finally realized that the love he gave me many months ago, would never get back." Jaejoong explained.
Yunho was walking alone at the school grounds, two familiar figures caught his attention. He thinks that this is the right time to talk with Junsu, and thankfully he got to see him, but not with Jaejoong. He approached the two.
"Junsu-yah..."
As Junsu saw Yunho, he quickly avoided his gaze, he didn't know what to do. He's stuck with the two people who made him sad the most.
"And you? What are you doing here? Saying bad things?" Yunho said to Jaejoong.
Before Jaejoong could answer, Yunho quickly held Junsu's wrist and pulled him, "Let's go, Su.."
Junsu didn't got to talk and just went with Yunho. He was suppose to free from Yunho's holding but he just didn't.
Their steps brought them to an empty classroom. Yunho brought Junsu inside and he locked the door.
"What are we doing here? I don't want----"
Yunho pinned Junsu to the wall, and he leaned closer, and whispered, "Junsu-yah...."
Junsu gulped very hard with Yunho's husky voice.
"I hate you!" Junsu shouted.
"I love you.." Yunho answered.
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!!!" Junsu's tears started to form at his eyes.
"I know you love me..."
"Do you know why I hate you?! Because I missed you so much! And I----"
Yunho quickly closed the gap and kissed Junsu passionately on the lips.
Junsu moaned, anticipating more. So Yunho tilted his head more, to gain more access to Junsu's lips. As Yunho bit Junsu's lips, Junsu gasped and Yunho took it as a chance of taking his tongue inside Junsu's warm cavern. it all with all his might. Yunho misses kissing Junsu like this, and he felt Junsu feels the same way too. Yunho began to Junsu's tongue like a lollipop, and Junsu loved it.
After minutes of a hot-wetted kiss, Yunho pulled away, he just loved the view in front of him, a Junsu blushing and panting very hard with his eyes closed.
Yunho leaned closer again, kissing Junsu's neck, it. He's doing it while mumbling, "I miss you" many times.
Junsu again gave in with those touch from Yunho, thinking 'I miss you too, Yunho-yah'. His anger from the other suddenly forgot at that moment.
He again brought back his lips to Junsu's lips and his hand sneaking in to Junsu's , making Junsu a bit surprised.
The two broke their close contact, Yunho held Junsu's hands and spoke, "Junsu-yah, I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you, Jaejoong---"
"Yunho-yah, he already explained everything.. He's right. I'm sorry too Yunho-yah, I didn't got to hear your explanation.." Junsu hugged Yunho tightly.
Junsu cried while he hugged at Yunho, "To be honest, from that day, I--- I felt incomplete.. Everyday I think about you, no matter how much I hate you.. I proved to myself that I still love you no matter how much I tried to hate you.."
Yunho kissed Junsu's shoulder at hug, "I love you too, Junsu-yah..."
Yunho pulled away from the hug and told Junsu, "Sshh.. Stop crying Junsu-yah.." and Yunho kissed Junsu's eyes, then his nose, then ended with a peck on his lips. And he carressed Junsu's cheeks using his thumb.
"Stop crying, or else you'll be ugly.." Yunho teased.
Junsu stop crying and wiped his tears, he chuckled.
"See, I made you smile for an instant.. You're so cute when you smile.."
Junsu lightly punched Yunho's arm, "Hey, stop that. I might blush anytime.."
Yunho chuckled, "You told me Jaejoong explained everything, don't you want to hear my explanation?" and he pouted cutely.
"You don't have to, because you've already explained.. By your kisses."
"Ah I knew it,"
Then the two chuckled.
"Let's just forget about that, Su.. Understand?"
Junsu nods, "But Yunnie, I must say sorry to Jaejoong.. and thank him."
Yunho was stopped as Junsu left those words.
"Now that I have you again, Yunnie... Hm? I'm... kinda hungry.." Junsu pouted.
"Alright, come on kiddo, I'll treat you.. because I've missed you."
"Hey! I'm not a kiddo!"
"What do you want? Kiddo or princess?"
Junsu rolled his eyes cutely, a sign of teasing, "Call me honey."
Yunho just laughed, "Whatever, princess.. Come on, let's eat.."
Junsu just chuckled and cutely puffed his cheeks, pinching Yunho's ear, "Am not a princess!!"
The two went out of the classroom and went to the school canteen.







A/N: hi!!! the next chap will be the last chapter of this story!^^ finally came to an end T_____T comment and subscribe!
by the way, to those JaeMin (Jaejoong x Changmin) shippers out there, am doing a fic of them namely "Priceless", hihi am just promoting it ~^^ thank you!


By the way, see ya at the last chappie! ;w; the ending heuheu ~