Everybody Happy

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

Jaejoong met Yunho and Junsu at the coffee shop.
"Thank you for letting me meeting you two. Despite that this place left the worst memory to me." Jaejoong smiled.
"What do you want?" Yunho asked with a slight frustration.
"What's with that tone, Yunnie? Aigoo." Junsu commented.
"I--- I'm going back again to Canada, I will just go back again there to continue and finish my school there. I, already dropped out of the school."
"What? Why so sudden? You transferred here in Seoul then you're going back to Canada?" asked Junsu.
"As what you've told me, you're right.. I just came back here for Yunho. But I guess I shouldn't have. I came here for nothing. Actually, my family back there don't want me to go here, but I didn't followed them and just decided myself." Jaejoong answered.
Yunho's expression changed, "Hey, you just left everything just for----"
"You? Yeah. I'm stupid, right?" Jaejoong interrupted.
He added, "Yunho-yah.. I'm sorry. And I promise I won't ever go back to you to beg again. I don't want to be such a desperate jerk for you. Thank you, really. I've learned everything. And, of course I'll visit you soon, if I'm ready to see you again." Jaejoong said with a smile.
Jaejoong turned his gaze to Junsu, "Junsu-sshi, again, I'm sorry if I made you're relationship with Yunho worst. I know what I did was wrong and I only did that because of what I want, and that is Yunho. And.. please take care of Yunho. You're so lucky to have him, I ensure you."
"Jaejoong... Thank you.." said Junsu and he held Jaejoong hands.
"Yunho-yah, you're not mine anymore but.. those memories we've shared will forever be treasured. I wish you all the happiness with Junsu.. I hope you too will forgive me, Yun.." Jaejoong tears fell as he spoke.
"Jaejoong-ah, thank you.. I wish you'll meet the one who'll deserve you more than me. We can start over, as friends. I know that may sound awkward but.. I'm in.." Yunho smiled.
Jaejoong smiled, despite his tears are falling. Junsu remove his hands from Jaejoong's and reached out his handkerchief to Jaejoong, "Here, use this."
"Take care of yourself, Jae.." Yunho told Jaejoong.
"I will, you two, too." Jaejoong answered back.
Junsu broke the angst atmosphere with a cheerful tone, "Hey, guys! I've thought something.. Yunho-yah, we should set up a departure party for them!"
"Them?" Yunho asked in confusement.
"Yep! I remembered Yoochun will go back to U.S. anytime this week I guess. What do you think?"
"That will be great! So, Jae are you coming?"
"Hey, you two don't have to do this." Jaejoong shyly said.
Junsu lightly slapped Jaejoong, "Hey, it's fine. However you're Yunho's friend, so.. you're my friend too!" Junsu grinned.
Jaejoong suddenly felt flattered, "Really? Depsite of---"
"Aish! Let's just forget those!" Junsu interrupted.
"Yeah, Junsu's right." Yunho said.
"Ah fine, as you wish.." Jaejoong smiled.
"Should we invite Hyuk?" Yunho suggested.
"Hmm..." Junsu hummed, still deciding.
"Aish! What makes you think so long?" Yunho ruffled Junsu's hair.
"Hey! Don't you mess my hair!" Junsu pouted.
"Fine. Let's invite Hyukjae!" Junsu grinned.

So the day of the party came, and the five of them are present.
"Cheers for the two for a safe flight!" Hyukjae cheered, and all of them raised their glasses and cheered.
They all drank their glasses of wine.
"Thank you again for this, I mean.. the party." Jaejoong said.
"Yeah, thank you.." Yoochun concluded.
"Aish, it's nothing. Stop thanking!" Junsu grinned.
"We should do this again!" Yoochun cheerfully suggested.
"Yeah, when the five of us are all here." Hyukjae answered.
"Sure." Yunho agreed, and he wrapped his arms at Junsu's waist, and kissed his cheeks.
Junsu became shy, as the remaining 3 watched them.
"Psh. Can you stop that, we're still here, you know?" Yoochun teasingly said.
"I know right." Jaejoong said.
And the five men just chuckled.
Yunho held Junsu's wrist and stood up, "May we excuse for a while, gents?"
"Ah, what now. You always do that Yunho-yah. Okay, just come back quickly." told Hyukjae.
Yunho hurriedly walk inside Junsu's bathroom, it's because they held the party at Junsu's home. Again, Yunho locked the door.
Yunho quickly pinned Junsu on the wall, Junsu was surprised, as always.
Yunho wrapped his one arm at Junsu's waist, the other was supporting him through the wall, he whispered at Junsu's ears, "You're forever mine..."
Then he hurriedly kissed Junsu on the neck, and biting it, leaving kiss marks.
Junsu mewled softly, "Ugh, Hey--- ah.. Yunho-yah.. Can you---"
Yunho then shut Junsu by kissing him hard on the lips, making Junsu moan, Yunho opened Junsu's mouth with force, making his tongue again inside it. They both tasted red wine in their tongues, but they think the most delicious was their saliva mixed.
Junsu closed his eyes as Yunho kissed him, he then wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck and Yunho moved both his arms around Junsu's waist, deepening the kiss. As Yunho tilted his head to kiss Junsu more, Junsu then moved his hands around Yunho's back, rubbing it.
Still kissing hard, Yunho sneak his hands inside Junsu's pants, and his , making Junsu growl.
Junsu pulled away from their torrid kiss, panting hard but at the same time, enjoying Yunho's touch, "Mmmh... Yunnie---"
Yunho chuckled, appreciating the sight in front of him, a Junsu while eyes closed.
Making the moment more hot, Yunho then leaned on Junsu's forehead and whispered, "Don't moan much babe, I might you at this moment."
Junsu then teased Yunho and moaned more, "Ahhh--- Hmm-- Yunnie--"
Yunho then kissed Junsu again at the lips roughly, while his hands are still on Junsu's .
Knock. Knock.
Yunho quickly pulled away from the kiss and removed his hands on Junsu's as they heard the knock, making Junsu disappointed and incomplete.
"Is there anyone in the bathroom?", that voice was from Hyukjae.
"Hmm. Looks like someone won't like us to be alone.." Yunho smirked, kissed Junsu on the lips for the last time.
"Ah! Damn it!" Junsu hissed.
"Don't worry my princess, we can do it all those again... Anytime. I just did it because I suddenly craved for a food named Kim Junsu.." Yunho said, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Hey, stop that. You've already drank too much." Junsu warned.
"Don't you love it? When I'm drunk I'll get more aggressive.. Especially for you.." Yunho said ily.
Junsu gulped hard with Yunho's y voice. He loved it.
"Hello?! Is anybody there! I really need to----" Hyukjae shouted but then Yunho opened the door.
Hyukjae saw the two figures, both are sweaty and obviously tired.
Hyukjae asked, "Did y--- you two just--- have se----"
Junsu told Hyukjae, "Hey, stop thinking we did it, we didn't.. Huh?"
"Then what did you two---"
"Played soccer inside." Yunho teasingly said and winked at Junsu.
"Pff. Whatever." Hyukjae just went inside the bathroom.

2 days after the party, Jaejoong departed to Canada. And the next day, it was Yoochun who departed back to his dream school for his vacation will be over.
The two went away promised the couple to get in touch, though they're away.
As for Yunho and Junsu, they felt very happy as everything's finally okay now and both were free to do everything they want without thinking any hindrances.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-------

Hyukjae: that is already the ending? Why so lame?
Junsu: Hey, Hyukjae-yah! Is that lame? Can't you understand that me and Yunho ended up together happily?! Aish so stupid!
Hyukjae: reading the whole story, I noticed that I'm the only one who have no pair. T_____T
Yoochun: Hey, you aren't alone Hyuk, authornim didn't paired me up with Jaejoong XD
Junsu: Aigoo, Lee Hyukjae! Can't you see?! HOSU. Yunho-Junsu! Ah, why don't you ask author-nim?
Hyukjae: Hey, authornim! How can you make me----
Me: As what Junsu said, Hyuk-oppa. Sorry haha (>___<)v
Hyukjae: You should've included Donghae! ><
Me: Just be thankful instead that I've included you *lol* XD Ah, I should've added Changmin instead of you. HAHAHA jk Hyuk oppa :3
Hyukjae: ;______;
Yunho, Jaejoong and Yoochun: -_______-"
Me: *pokes Yunho* hey, can you thank the readers for me, Yunho oppa? pwease *puppy eyes*
Yunho: Ha! Okay then, saengie. Anyways, in behalf of "chocoyuncake" I would like to thank you all for tuning on to this story! ^____^
Jaejoong: It should be me who ended up with Yunho! *chuckles*
Me: *sending glares to Jaejoong* Hey, I've posted this as HOSU.. not YUNJAE. haha =w="
Jaejoong: *stops chuckling because of the glare* Y--- yeah! Thank you ~ though I've been a relationship wrecker in this story! Hihi. Peace out! But YunJae is still real! wooh! I've become evil here and I hope that won't happen again! *lol* Yay! XD
Me: I can't promise that Jae. haha sorry XD
Yunho: ^_______^
Yoochun: And me, still the martyr one. Always the one. *eyerolls*
Me: Hey! *sends cute glares to Yoochun* It's because it fits you right Chunnie oppa haha :3
Junsu: *eu kyang kyang*
Yoochun: As always.. =u=)/
Junsu: >w<
Yoochun: Oh yeah, and thank you for the comments and to those who subscribe! :D
Jaejoong: *waves*
Junsu: You all rock guys! We love you all!~^^
Yunho: *flying kisses* ^_____^





A/N: I just added the part of HoSu making out again hahaha XD actually it wasn't included but I just added it hihi so that the ending will be a worth lol.. and there it is, so the story has been ended. as what they've said, THANK YOUUUU so much. I hope you all love my fic hihi :D I know some of you are craving for a hardcore HoSu moment XD don't worry, I'll post one. I promise XD hihi so for now, okay, see you all again at my next HoSu fic~!! T______T *disappears*