The Meeting of Two Acquaintances

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

It's exactly 3 months since Yunho and Jaejoong ended their relationship, and since Yoochun went abroad for his studies.
Yunho became more focused on his studies and became a dean-lister, since his break-up with Jaejoong, he didn't got to talk nor see Jaejoong anymore. He didn't have the urge to approach Jaejoong anymore because he thinks he might reject him in the end. He just decided to focus on studies more so that he would forget Jaejoong easily.
While Junsu, he's still communicating with Yoochun weeks after he left. But because of the timezone, or the other will be busy, they won't be able to have a video call nor exchanges of emails. And it's been 2 weeks since their last talk, and Yoochun told Junsu that he'll be busy in this next few months so he told him not to contact him much, and Junsu ended up upset with Yoochun sometimes, but he have no choice but to understand his lover. Junsu still tries to send e-mails but sadly, he got no replies from him. Because of having no talk for a long time with Yoochun and because he's temporarily away, he learned to be alone for now. Junsu tried to focus at his studies too, so that he won't be able to get depressed, thinking what Yoochun is doing now and why he suddenly thought to not contact him, if he can reply through his email.

Yunho is in the library, studying hard for his exams the next day. He always love to hang-out in the library for he loves the ambiance and he can concentrate more because of the silence. And then someone appraoched him.
"Um.. excuse me,"
Yunho suddenly stopped scanning his notes and looked at the stranger.
"Yes?", Yunho politely asked.
"C-can I share a table with you?", the stranger shyly asked.
Yunho looked around as he saw that there's no more place to sit because of too much people occupied on the other tables. Then he looked back again at the stranger.
"Fine, have a seat"
"Thank you", the stranger smiled and took his seat.
Yunho returned back in studying, but seconds later, he turned his gaze again at the man in the front of him, studying too. 'He might have exams tomorrow', Yunho thought. He looked at the man's features. His hair, his eyes then his lips. 'He's good looking'.
The stranger, as he sensed that the other was staring at him, suddenly looked at Yunho.
As Yunho met the stranger's gaze, he returned his attention to his notes, afraid that the stranger might think anything bad about him.
The stranger was still looking at him. He started to talk,
"It's really hard to study a lot, right?"
As Yunho heard the words, he looked at the stranger, smiling at him as they look at each other.
"Ah yeah, specially when your mind tells you to study hard but your body tells you to stop."
They both chuckled.
For some reason, the stranger suddenly feel comfortable with Yunho and he didn't hesitated to introduce himself.
"My name's Junsu by the way, Kim Junsu.", he reached a hand to Yunho, signing a handshake.
"Jung Yunho. Just call me Yunho," he answered and shook hands with Junsu.
They exchanged smiles. As they exchange glances, Junsu looked at Yunho's features. His smiling eyes, pointed nose and his upper lip mole.
They talk a bit but they decided to be back at studying.
As they are together for about 10 minutes, Junsu suddenly stood up and bid goodbye to Yunho as he checked the time and smiled.
"Um, gotta go now. I'm going first, see you around"
Yunho just smiled back, "Okay then."
"Nice meeting you by the way", Junsu slightly bowed before going away.
Yunho suddenly crept a smile, thinking of a person he just met. He suddenly found him interesting. 'Will I be able to meet him again?', he sighed and back atcstudying his notes

As Junsu arrived at home, he opened his laptop and checked his email if Yoochun messaged him. But none came and just sighed.
He suddenly remembered meeting Yunho. 'Jung Yunho. Jung Yunho', he repeatedly thought.
"He mumbled, "The next time I'll meet him again, I'll be friends with him.", he smiled at his thought. But then he frowned at his another thought, "But the question is... are we gonna meet each other again?", he sighed and lied at his bed to sleep.






(A/N: HAHAHAHA this is only the start mehehe off to the next chappie! love love! more love if you'll comment and subscribe hahaha :"D thank youuuu ~ *heart sign*)