Will You Wait for Me?

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

As Yoochun confessed his love for Junsu, the other confessed that he loves him too. With that, they started to go out dating and months later, they became a couple. Specifically on the 29th of July.
But then one day, and its only 4 months after they become a couple..
"Junsu-yah"
"Hm? What?", Junsu asked as he tilted his head cutely.
Yoochun held both Junsu's hands and looked at him dearingly straight into the eyes.
"Will you wait for me if I told you I will?", Junsu suddenly frowned and confused of what Yoochun is saying. But Junsu only thought it was only a joke, so he just laughed and told Yoochun, "You're really such a cutie my Mickey Mouse. Come on, let's just eat something. I'm hungry..", as Junsu freed his hands from Yoochun's hold, the other grabbed those again and told him, "Wait, Su-ah.. I'm serious here.", Junsu stopped and looked again at Yoochun as he noticed that the other was really serious.
"Ah.. W-what do you mean?",
"I----- I am... going overseas. Because I got accepted from my dream school."
Junsu didn't know what to say.
"So... will you.. wait for me?"
"..."
"Junsu-yah.."
Junsu finally got the urge to talk, "Are you really serious? Why is this so sudden? Why didn't you tell me from the start that... you've applied for your dream school?"
"I'm sorry Junsu-yah.."
"Fine. Go there and just forget me. I thought you won't leave me.."
Yoochun poked Junsu's nose, "Hey. It's not like that, I'll just pursue my studies abroad and be back with you. I won't forget you.. Why would I? If you're the one who inspires me a lot.", Yoochun suddenly hugged Junsu.
"And.. I'm sorry if this is so sudden, I just don't want you to be sad, and I know you won't allow me to go."
"Fine, fine", said Junsu as he pulled away from the hug.
Yoochun sighed and smiled, "So.. will you wait for me?"
"I will..", Junsu nods and the other hugged him again.
Yoochun whispered, "I promise that you'll always be in my heart, even though I'll be away from you many months from now you'll still be the one I'll love. I love you.."
Junsu chuckled with his boyfriend's cheesiness and pouted, "Long-distance relationship is quite hard, Chun. But nothing is hard in love, right?"
Yoochun nods.
As Junsu felt Yoochun nodded, Junsu answered back, "I love you too.. Yoochun-ah"
Yoochun pulled away from the hug and cupped Junsu's face and kissed him passionately on the lips.
It was their... first kiss.
They broke the kiss and leaned at each other's forehead.
"Thank you, Junsu-yah..", Yoochun said and pecked Junsu's lips for the final time that day.






(A/N: HAHAHAHA i thought this is a sad part too but i thought wrong. XD why is this chappie ended with a fluff one?! ugh adfshdkghlfhsjs hihi final update for this day ~ love love!!)