Breaking Up

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

Yunho and Jaejoong were a couple for over a year. They recently turned a year this last 10th of June. Of course they were really glad that their relationship will reach this certain amount of time. They never had problem to their relationship in this past few months, but months after they celebrated their anniversary, Jaejoong suddenly felt Yunho became more distant to him. The other will just excuse that he can't meet him because he had so many things to do, specifically regarding school, he mostly have his time in studying for he don't want to lose his scholarship, and Jaejoong will be very upset about that. If they have a time to meet, Jaejoong will always make a way for him to be free, though sometimes in the end Yunho will postpone it. It was always like this, Jaejoong really tries to make their relationship smooth-sailing but in the end, he felt that he is only the one who exert lots of effort to be with his lover. He finally gave up, felt tired for the thought that Yunho's got no time for him.

One day, Jaejoong called Yunho.
"Hello.. Yunho-yah,"
'Sorry Jae, I'm kind---'
"Meet me later right after your class.."
'But---'
"Bye.", Jaejoong ended the call. He finally decided to give up his feelings for Yunho, because he thinks their relationship is nonsense at all.

Jaejoong waited for Yunho on their meeting place... 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, until 30 minutes, then Yunho finally arrived. Totally exhausted.
As Yunho approached Jaejoong, "Jaejoong-ah.."
"Sit down.", Jaejoong told Yunho without looking at him.
"Now, what do you want?! Don't you see that I'm busy?!", Yunho asked as he raised his voice.
"Yeah. Busy, busy, busy!! Always busy! Don't you realize that you are ignoring a special someone here?! Like hell that I am nothing to you?!", Jaejoong screamed at the top of his lungs, ignoring the people who are now looking at him.
"Don't you understand that I need to study hard because I am a scholar?! And it really gives me a lot of pressure", Yunho told Jaejoong calmly, he stops himself to be furious.
Jaejoong felt he's going to cry, "Well.. where is the Yunho that I love?! Why were you suddenly like this?! Yes, I know that you were a freakin' scholar but.. I don't understand why you've changed a lot! You didn't have a time to... be with me! Unlike the first few months of our relationship. I suddenly feel that I am only the one who is loving in this relationship!", Jaejoong said as his tears fall.
Jaejoong added, "Do you think we can last long if we were like this? Ah, I mean if you were like this Mr. Jung Yunho?! Well you've thought wrong!"
Those words left Yunho speechless. Feeling guilty for the one who loves him the most.
Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong's slender waist, "I'm sorry... I didn't realize all this---"
Jaejoong removed Yunho's arms around his waist due to his anger and Jaejoong chuckled bitterly. "Ah.. so you didn't thought this may happen?!"
"J---Jae.."
"Yunho-yah, I am... tired being like this. All this time I always accept your excuses and understand it."
Jaejoong looked at Yunho and added, "But what about me?! Did you even thought about my feelings? Of what would I feel if the someone I love will just left me alone? I don't think you did, Yun. You only think about yourself!"
Jaejoong continued with his tears streaming down, "I guess we should be on our own businesses starting now.."
Yunho felt his world is crashing down as he know what Jaejoong is saying.
"W----what do you mean? But----- Jaejoong-ah.."
Jaejoong ignored Yunho and just added, "I know.... this is what is right for us, Yun."
Yunho tried to fought back his tears, "No.. please don't say that Jae--- just please.. W-----we ca--can start over.. okay, from now on I'll make a time for you--"
"For what?! For what Yun?! You don't have to... do that. If you did that before, then we didn't have to end up like this. It's too late, Yun."
"I----I'm sorry Yunho.. but I'm really tired. To be honest, I'm really thankful because you loved me.. I really appreciated it.."
Yunho got a chance to ask, "Are.... are you b--breaking up with me?!"
"I'm sorry Yunho, I got to go...", Jaejoong didn't answered directly and ran away.
Yunho took that answer that Jaejoong wants them to break up. He was still on his spot, he didn't got to stop Jaejoong because of the weak feeling that took place within him. He just can't believe that their relationship will turn out like this.






(A/N: T__________T MY YUNJAE HEART HURTS huhuhuhu my poor heart xD the next chappie will be about YooSu's splitting up haha but not as hardcore as this mehehe)