Unexpected Comeback

Acquaintances Turned Lovers

Yunho is still in his deep sleep when his phone rang. 'Ring~~ Ring~~'
He ignored it.
'Ring~~~ Ring~~'
Yunho held the phone and looked first who is calling him at this early.
-
Calling: cutie Susu
Accept Decline
-
"Mm~" Yunho answered the call, who still closing his eyes while holding the phone.
"Morning call!! Wake up!!!!", Junsu who is on the other line shouted as he sensed that Yunho is still sleepy.
Yunho was so shocked that he fell off from his bed as he heard the voice.
"Ouch! I thought my eardrums would break because of your voice!!", Yunho whined in pain as he rubs the part that was hurt when he fell.
Junsu laughed heartily as Yunho shouted back at him.
"Sorry Yunnie-ah, I miss you. Hihi. Wake up sleepy head. We still have class. Hm?"
"You still miss me though we met yesterday? Haha. Anyway, yeah I know we have classes. Pff, but it's still early.." Yunho said as he get up from the floor and sat on the bed.
"It's better to be early than to be late."
Yunho chuckled at Junsu's words.
"So, see you later!" Junsu said cheerfully.
"Alright, wait for me at the playground. I'll go to school with you."
"Don't forget to eat your breakfast! Bye~"
"Sure thing, Su.. You should eat too, hm? Bye"
"I love you Yunho-yah.."
"I love you too~"
As he ended the call, Yunho went quickly at the kitchen to prepare and eat his breakfast. Then he took a bath and wore his uniform.
In an unexpected moment, he heard the doorbell ringing.
"Who could be at this early? Nah, it must be Junsu.." Yunho mumbled to himself.
Yunho opened the door and started, "Hey~~ did I told you----"
He was shocked at the figure he is looking right now.
"Jaejoong?"
Jaejoong suddenly hugged Yunho tight.
"Yu----Yunho-yah... I'm sorry, I should be----"
Yunho removed Jaejoong's arms around him.
"What---- are you doing here?"
Jaejoong didn't answer at Yunho's question, instead, he hugged him again.
"I--- miss you.."
Jaejoong's tears began to fall and cried hard. Yunho can't do anything but to hug him back amd rubbed the other's back just to give comfort.
"I'm sorry Jaejoong-ah... b-but----" Yunho didn't finished his words as Jaejoong interrupt him. "Can we get back again?"
Jaejoong looked at Yunho as he pulled away from him, waiting for the latter's answer.
"Jae.. I'm sorry.... but we can't." Yunho walked away from Jaejoong, but before Yunho could walk away, Jaejoong quickly grabbed Yunho's wrist to stop him.
"B--but why? I still love you Yunho! And I know you still love me too!"
Yunho just froze in his place and turned back to face Jaejoong.
"It's too late Jae. It's too late. I'm really sorry..."
"Why?! Did you already have a someone that you've replaced from me?
Yunho didn't answer the question.

Junsu is on his way out for school. As he looked at his phone if Yunho has texted already, he smiled as he saw his wallpaper.. it is him and Yunho.
His mom called him, "Junsu-yah, there's someone looking for you."
'It must be Yunho..' Junsu thought.
"Okay mom, I'll be there."
As Junsu went to the living room, the man sitting on their sofa smiled at him.
"Yoo---chun-ah..." Junsu said with a shocking expression.
"What's with that face, Su? Come on, you should be happy that I came back for you." Yoochun said as he open his arms, waiting for the latter to hug him.
Junsu just stayed still in his place, he didn't move as he saw Yoochun.
"Don't you miss me?" Yoochun pouted.
"..."
"Come on! I'm sorry... I've been busy all these days.. I'm really sorry Junsu-yah.."
Junsu sighed, "You should told me earlier that you'll come back early.. Wait! You told me---"
Yoochun didn't wait for Junsu to finish his words as Yoochun started to walk towards Junsu and cupped his face, looking straight at his eyes. Junsu gulps as how close Yoochun's face to him.
"Sorry Junsu-yah, I planned this to surprise you. It's my vacation that's why I came back here for now. So, let's spend my vacation right. Right?" Yoochun asked Junsu.
Junsu didn't have an urge to talk to Yoochun and break his close contact with Yoochun.
"C-----could we just talk later, Yoochun-ah? I have school this day.. So, bye.." Junsu told Yoochun with a stoic face.
"Hey!! Kim Junsu! How could you just---" Junsu's mom yelled as he saw her son leaving.
"Mom! I'm going, bye!" Junsu left.
"Aish this kid! How could he left his visitor like that!" Junsu's mom mumbled.
"It's okay, Mrs. Kim." Yoochun said, still stuck at his place.







(A/N: omo! jae and chun are back? at the same time?! omg mehehe ~ quite a long update eh? :3 hello to my newest subscribers! i hope you all still going to watch out this story until the end. comments are very welcome! and oh, belated Happy Valentines day! love love! :") see you all again at the next chappie! 뿅! ~)